Hot Toys - MMS: X-Men 1st Class (License Discussion)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As much as I'd love more than 2 figures from XFC, I'm not expecting any more than that. Between the 2 new movies, The Wolverine coming out in 2013, Days of Future Past in 2014, and Wolerine from X3 ( also expecting them to put out others from the first trilogy ), I think we'll get a bunch of x-men figures

:lecture This would rock!!!!

As much as I'd love more than 2 figures from XFC, I'm not expecting any more than that. Between the 2 new movies, The Wolverine coming out in 2013, Days of Future Past in 2014, and Wolerine from X3 ( also expecting them to put out others from the first trilogy ), I think we'll get a bunch of x-men figures

Probably only 2 or so from each film though.

They've managed 20 or so figures from Iron Man, four from Captain America, two from Thor and lots of those are releasing amongst the Avengers figures.

So XFC should by all rights continue even when producing The Wolverine figures :wink1:

If be ecstatic if they made an IceMan.
IMG_0312.jpg
IMG_0314.jpg

I'd kill for a future Xavier from DOFP and young Mystique and young Magneto and Wolverine

XMen_Days_of_Future_Past_Photos_9.jpg

f3FKkTN.jpg

Z8hos0v.jpg

untitled_zps6b6733d4.png~320x480

This movie is gonna be HUGE. It's the second biggest production of the Studio. Spans several continents and timelines and has such an excellent cast.

Last edited:
HT:
We are pleased to announce the license of the upcoming superhero blockbuster X-Men: First Class!

Unveiling the beginning of the X-Men saga, revealing the secret history of famous global events, it focuses on the relationship between Professor X and Magneto and the origin of their groups, the X-Men and the Brotherhood of Mutants. This epic, action and character-driven movie shall be a must-watch this summer! What’s more, the collectible of this movie will be coming too! Witness the moment that will change our world. Stay tuned!

The movie will be launched this week! To watch the trailer and know more about the movie, please visit

https://www.x-menfirstclassmovie.com/

250062_10150193170247344_58690437343_7280097_120145_n.jpg

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

At this point Nova is thinking "Anything! Please!"

And I would add that I think it is ridiculous that no Michael Fassbender figure has yet materialised from Hot Toys. Neither Prometheus or X-men's Magneto. This guy has been everywhere for years and continues on the rise and they haven't made any figure of him. The character of Magneto in particular demands a figure.

And I would add that I think it is ridiculous that no Michael Fassbender figure has yet materialised from Hot Toys. Neither Prometheus or X-men's Magneto. This guy has been everywhere for years and continues on the rise and they haven't made any figure of him. The character of Magneto in particular demands a figure.

Agreed. I don't have any X-Men figures but a Fassbender Magneto would be an instant purchase.

Licensing issue? :huh

Well said. :goodpost:

Anyway, as soon as they release a Fass-neto - I've got my custom Green Lantern almost sorted from top to tail when I acquire that head. :yess:

I know I've probably said that one too many times now.. :lol

Yeah its really useless with out Fassbender beside him and what do they intend to do when he comes out in Assassins Creed ignore him also ?

Anything from this line would be amazing at this point..

DX15 + 16 - Xavier and Magneto

2 figures in each DX much like DX07. One figure in the box would be the future version and the other would be the younger.

I would be able to hear wallets bleeding dry all around the world from the comfort of my home if that happened. Of course this is on fantasy island where we can only dream of such thing ever coming to light.

Anything from this line would be amazing at this point..

DX15 + 16 - Xavier and Magneto

2 figures in each DX much like DX07. One figure in the box would be the future version and the other would be the younger.

I would be able to hear wallets bleeding dry all around the world from the comfort of my home if that happened. Of course this is on fantasy island where we can only dream of such thing ever coming to light.
Why would either of them need posable eyes?

Back