Hot Toys - MMS: X-Men 1st Class (License Discussion)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys-MMS: X-Men 1st Class

January Jones has a dog face. she is not beautiful if she was on my couch I would call the police so they could stop this Creature form eating more cats

January Jones has a dog face. she is not beautiful if she was on my couch I would call the police so they could stop this Creature form eating more cats

:lol reminds me of the troll in Hellboy 2 that eats the cats hahaha

emmafrostxmfc61.jpg

emmafrostjanuaryjonesxm.jpg

emmafrostjanuaryjonesxm.jpg

. . .

dogfaceofEmmaFrozt.jpg

I keep seeing Dagger from Cloak and Dagger look at Miss Frost in her white jump suit.
fing03.gif

I would go for the 3rd pic that can hide her articulation. But i really want a figure from her. Please hot toys

Definitely down for a Hot Toys White Queen in the bra, fuzzy collar, skirt & thigh highs.
I know I'm in the minority here, but I thought she looked great; can't act worth a damn, but looked the part.

Magneto in blue & yellow flight suit with helmet. Anyone else is a bonus.

Add Charles to that and I would agree. I would love to display them together.

But I really want Magneto first, and if I could only have one character, it would easily be Magneto, so I'm hoping he's the first one they make.

Add Charles to that and I would agree. I would love to display them together.

But I really want Magneto first, and if I could only have one character, it would easily be Magneto, so I'm hoping he's the first one they make.

Those are the only two I want, so I agree!

My co-worker says: "Don't worry she wouldn't be caught dead on your couch, neither would any female, I'm guessing."

His response: :rotfl:rotfl

My response: :dunno

I know I'm in the minority here, but I thought she looked great; can't act worth a damn, but looked the part.

How are you in the minority? And if that's true I'm shocked.

The woman is good for nothing, May as well be a robot...

I guess the character had a chance to be memorable and even somewhat cool but January Jones is the worst. Completely useless.

I didn't think she was horrible. She wasn't great either. She was just there. She wasn't given enough material to be "good" or "bad".

But she's definitely not ugly.

Finally going to get a chance to see this movie tonight, I hope I'm not disappointed or the g/f will not be pleased :lol

Finally going to get a chance to see this movie tonight, I hope I'm not disappointed or the g/f will not be pleased :lol

I think you won't be disappointed. The film is awesome!

As to the whole January Jones debate... I didn't really mind her. She wasn't the best character in the film but she was ok IMO.
Certainly looks good, although she does seem to have the exact same expression in pretty much all the pics posted here :lol

The best that can be said about her, is that she disappears for a large part of the movie.

Back