Hot Toys - MMS: X-Men 1st Class (License Discussion)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys-MMS: X-Men 1st Class

X men first Class the Sequel is due out next year winter or summer of 2014 same goes for

Thor,Ironman and Wolverine 2013

Amazing Spiderman 2 2014 so they will be buys maybe in between that they can back fill or revist older stuff.

Meh, good film but compared with the original trilogy the characters themselves are no where near as good. Magneto would be the only one I have an interest in... well him and the Nightcrawler looking baddie who's name I have no idea off who probably wouldn't be made.

^ Azazel, not the most talkative but would make for one badass looking figure

Azazel-62456712967.jpeg

I think the best chance at a villain (not including Magneto) is Emma
tumblr_lrd410VyNH1qhd14co1_500.gif

I'll take Mags, Shaw, Havok, Banshee, Mystique, White Queen. Throw in Darwin with a second "I just ate a Baconator" headsculpt.

Glad this is finally looking like it will happen, especially for you guys that were really looking forward to this. Can't wait to see what they come up with.

what do the mean by "The X-Men First Class range is almost complete"

They going to unload a bunch of figures on us. I think avengers is the most I have ever seen them do from one movie with each figure being unquie

and since when did they announce " Tony Stark Race Suit Version and Whiplash Armor Version " that is now "set aside because of an overloaded schedule" If i recall the hot toys you vote a figure in which tony race suit was option lost to Pepper potts

and i like how he says "The licences of Iron Man 3, Superman Man Of Steel and Wolverine will be exploited"

man lets see what the characters will look like first

Last edited:

^ Azazel, not the most talkative but would make for one badass looking figure

Azazel-62456712967.jpeg

If they were gonna make a secondary fig, I'd vote for him too.

I think the best chance at a villain (not including Magneto) is Emma
tumblr_lrd410VyNH1qhd14co1_500.gif
Why? It would just look like a supermodel on a shelf. Unless they made a "crystal" version of her. But I doubt it.
She was terrible.

Not terrible, but useless.

I don't understand why Hot Toys collectors don't want female figures :dunno

what do the mean by "The X-Men First Class range is almost complete"

They going to unload a bunch of figures on us. I think avengers is the most I have ever seen them do from one movie with each figure being unquie

My hope is that they've developed quite a few and will steadily put them up for order, but reality keeps butting in :monkey2

She was terribly useless.

:lol :lol :yess:

I don't understand why Hot Toys collectors don't like female figures :dunno

Her character is boring. :dunno People don't buy figures just for the sake of having them. People don't want Ripley just because she is a female, or was in a movie. It's because her character is so awesome.

:lol

her figure could be Hot Toys first with real life acting feature.

:rotfl:rotfl

I'm down for Magneto and Xavier, others I'm not too worried about tbh

Same here, depending on the price, I'll most likely get both and be done after that.

Its hard to picture myself dropping $1000+ on X:FC figures but I *really* like the look of them all in their flight suits. It just screamed classic X-Men to me.

xmenfirstclass-suits.gif

I just want at least a Magneto in flight suit with helmet. Everyone else would be gravy.

At this point i'd be satisfied with just Magneto and Beast. I'd buy a ton more but it's pointless to expect much from a franchise they haven't already done to death :huh

Back