Hot Toys - MMS: X-Men 1st Class (License Discussion)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys-MMS: X-Men 1st Class

You talk about marketing and business like you´ll understand anything about it.

Sure, it made all the sense in the world to launch the figures with the movie release, or at least with the DVD... And yes, let´s fool ourselves thinking that HT is a bunch of people sitting on a table customizing figures without any clue what to do next.

But the reality is that we don´t have ANY idea how hard must be to do the clothes, HS´s, paints, etc...

And I also do not think is that easy to hire people capable of this...

Which I think must be undesrtood is that HT is making iconic figures for people who are fans. This means that even if Hot Toys give us a Magneto figure in the next year, people who LIKES Magneto will purchase it then...

lol at you not even understanding basic business decisions. i am sorry to wake you from your dreams but hot toys' main focus isn't to make figures for fans. it is to make a profit. it is really hilarious to see ppl like you clearly demonstrate that you lack the acumen to see through obvious flaws that hot toys has made over the past couple of years, yet still try to put down others.

your whole point revolves around thinking that hot toys' main problem is not being able to find ppl to make the clothes and paint the figures? seriously? your argument is that it is okay since magneto fans will still buy it when it eventually comes out?

i am sure that many ppl will be skipping out on magneto when it comes out despite being fans since they are releasing other figures that overshadow magneto. the problem is that they are doing a horrible job managing the sudden increase in popularity of their products. it is one thing to oversaturate and over hype their products when they have the capacity to handle it, it is another thing to do so when they don't even have the ability to back up their marketing.

if you really want some basic lessons in finance and marketing, send me a PM instead of talking in circles. lol at you suggesting that hot toys knows what it is doing solely because it is a company. they were not ready to handle the their sudden growth. these mistakes have been made by tons of other companies in the past and present.

i am sorry to wake you from your dreams but hot toys' main focus isn't to make figures for fans. it is to make a profit.

They also design some of their most profitable figures with a bonus function... Defective deteriorating bodies :lol

They know it'll make a profit either way, why do it right for the fans when they get their money selling them a figure, kinks 'n' all?

Eh?.......
5049695123_6eaffa8557_z.jpg

Uh ____, I just watched a video of someone getting that done...

Bloody. Mess.

:impatient: :impatient:

Dunno whats taking them so long this was the best superhero film of last year and its the freaking X-MEN for godsake. Magneto, Mystique, Xavier, Beast, Emma Frost are all main players in the comics and the films and would be great figures, hell at least one figures should've released by now.

Yea I want my Hunger Games er I mean Mystique character!!!

lawrence-mystique.jpg

:impatient: :impatient:

Dunno whats taking them so long this was the best superhero film of last year and its the freaking X-MEN for godsake. Magneto, Mystique, Xavier, Beast, Emma Frost are all main players in the comics and the films and would be great figures, hell at least one figures should've released by now.

:goodpost:

Yea I want my Hunger Games er I mean Mystique character!!!

lawrence-mystique.jpg

:drool :drool

Sorry, HT is focused on more IM figs!

X-Men > Iron Man :nana:

Avengers crap unfortunately crowding out these licenses.....Ht follows the $$$$

All I want is just one figure to hold us over is that to much to ask, Hell the X men uniforms are very similar it would be easier to make at least three figures. Charles, Erick and for Alex you would need to get maybe a light up chest or something. Mystic tailor it the same uniform to fit her and beast will be require some skill.

But you can give us at least Erick and charles even DiD has a Fassbender scuplt for this world war 1 figure

Back