Hot Toys - MMS: X-Men 1st Class (License Discussion)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why would either of them need posable eyes?
They don't but as I said, it's merely for the sake of getting two figures in one rather than having 2 releases. Had this line had any progress from the prototype they showed at conventions we would at least have a young xavier by now but alas we have nothing. Would be easier and quicker to release it in the format of the DX07 but that won't ever be happening.

Just wishful thinking. :wave

They don't but as I said, it's merely for the sake of getting two figures in one rather than having 2 releases. Had this line had any progress from the prototype they showed at conventions we would at least have a young xavier by now but alas we have nothing. Would be easier and quicker to release it in the format of the DX07 but that won't ever be happening.

Just wishful thinking. :wave

We've have fully loaded regular releases as well. Even the Mime Joker didn't come with that many accessories.

Fass-neto.

tumblr_mvk236i7Uw1rpoznho1_500.jpg

Looks awesome

I agree with Khev - like he mentioned in the movie thread, these flack vest tactical type costumes are a goddamn yawn fest. It just looks like Synger said - "Hey! If Ian can sport it, so can Michael."

The 1st Class look is WAAAAY better - & it's not even close the traditional Magneto look. :exactly:

Yeah, the FC suit obviously doesn't match the comics at all but it was so cool and instantly iconic in its own right. All the other Magneto costumes (including the red one at the very end of FC) look like cosplay suits.

I must add though, that the FC helmet is obviously comic inspired - that immediately ups the coolness of his look there. I'm also partial to that phase 1 X-men suit too. :)

That new pic though, just looks like uninspired meh - the helmet even looks a bit like a smaller version of Vinny Jones' Juggy helmet. :lol

Last edited:
I'm thinking that the angle of the pic is what is making the helmet look a little weird so I hope he looks better in other shots.

Again, I would've still liked to see the FC helmet from the end of the movie used. It's spot on comic and awesome.

I agree with Khev - like he mentioned in the movie thread, these flack vest tactical type costumes are a goddamn yawn fest. It just looks like Synger said - "Hey! If Ian can sport it, so can Michael."

The 1st Class look is WAAAAY better - & it's not even close the traditional Magneto look. :exactly:

That because First Class was directed by Vaughn. :wink1:

Back