Hot Toys - MMS - Wolverine (in X-MEN suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Imagine if this guy were to be DX 13? Some people might not like it but just think...
-Second casual headsculpt
-Alternate civilian outfit
-...Cigar?
Who would pass that up? With the success of the Origins Wolverine, why not? That would definitely be my grail...

Imagine if this guy were to be DX 13? Some people might not like it but just think...
-Second casual headsculpt
-Alternate civilian outfit
-...Cigar?
Who would pass that up? With the success of the Origins Wolverine, why not? That would definitely be my grail...

My dream Wolverine would be him all slashed up and bloody with adamantium skeleton showing, that'd be so damn cool

yes please.....

raccoon_dowant2.jpg

It seems like Hot Toys is just doing too much all at once.
They should just step back and chill out and take time to produce awesome figures,not figures that are just...passable.

Hugo Weaving played Wolverine?? A technically nice sculpt but it certainly looked far more promising from a distance....and oh theres a Robocop in the background...

Built up only to come crashing down.

All the sculpts previewed today look great this one average. The eyes look like Hugh not much else. I'll buy regardless but strike 2 HT......

Back