Hot Toys - MMS - Wolverine (in X-MEN suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't see Jackman, but do see a cool looking Wolverine. So this isn't a pass yet.

Gonna wait on more pics.

What i've learned from collecting ThreeA where there isn't a likeness to worry about is it frees up decisions to buy based on what looks cool, and this certainly looks cool.

I don't know why anyone complains about the HT Wolverine Origins figure cuz I love it and have no need for an 'upgrade' but this is faaaar from an upgrade... Kinda looks like Hugo Weaving.

I'll wait to reserve judgement... that is a pretty bad picture.

This is my prefered movie look for Wolverie, so I'm pretty confident it will be a buy unless the figure is just awful.

Still not digging it.
549524_10151010528923122_1390699498_n.jpg

In fairness thats a crappy pic, can't even make out the text.

Not that i'm crazy defending them or anything, but i'm thinking this was a rush job for the show. Others like the Chitauri, Coulson and Robocop aren't even painted yet. This is FAR from what the figure'll look like imo, though not good advertising.

That head is horendus,hot toys should stick to closed mouth sculpts.they failed with comedian,dx12,and now this.

I didn't know that was supposed to be Jackman at first... thought it was their take on Wolverine or something.

Back