Hot Toys - MMS - The Avengers: Chitauri figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice! Stand alone....The Chitauri is not worth getting imo. But display them with Loki...pretty awesome! Just pick these guys up and I have similar set up. :clap

Agreed! I wasn't bothered about getting them at all at their retail price but I got them both sealed/BNIB with the shippers for less than £100 ($145) total!
Couldn't resist, glad I didn't, I Always liked the look of them more as a kind of elaborate diorama with Loki and/or Thanos
& they have dramatically improved the display it now feels a bit more even with them sitting below my avengers display.

Newer shot of the trio

image.jpg

Aww man that loki tho! So pissed i missed out on the first version. I havent even took the dark world version out of the box yet. Lol

Agreed! I wasn't bothered about getting them at all at their retail price but I got them both sealed/BNIB with the shippers for less than £100 ($145) total!
Couldn't resist, glad I didn't, I Always liked the look of them more as a kind of elaborate diorama with Loki and/or Thanos
& they have dramatically improved the display it now feels a bit more even with them sitting below my avengers display.

Dang! That is a steal at that price. Right on! :duff

Aww man that loki tho! So pissed i missed out on the first version. I havent even took the dark world version out of the box yet. Lol

:lol. By far Avengers Loki is my fav HT figure in my collections. The sculpt...outfit and tailoring is top notch!

Really tempted to get a few of these. 66 bucks before shipping is a steal!! The only figure I have that would go good with is thanos.. hmmmm

My total shipped through Paypal was $120.90AUD which works out to be $86.77 USD unless I made a mistake so yours should be about the same.

Thanks for the heads up guys. Was in the shelf about these and then this price sold me on em. Only $10usd extra shipping to buy both at once. Thus about $82usd each! How can you beat that. Need to squeeze them in with Loki now.

Picked up the Commander from Popcultcha shipped to the US for about $95 USD after conversion.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back