Hot Toys - MMS - The Avengers: Chitauri figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tempted to pick up 1 or 2 from Popcultcha but then I need to get a Loki again. I suppose I could put him with Hulk or create a display with Thanos. Decisions decisons...

I bought the Foot Soldier so now I have 2. Great figures but I wouldn't have bought them if I didn't have Loki.

Finally got a chance to open the commander up that i ordered from PC. Great price and actually a pretty cool figure.

Necro BUMP!!!!!

9J1WDij.jpg

oR7Bghx.jpg

MfxgJPR.jpg

nIYYtjy.jpg

Tud7ZXB.jpg

zd7ZD2j.jpg

wnUE2Qu.jpg

zUQyAVg.jpg

m03LVx9.jpg

Never forget where these came from :D

dGWQ2zE.jpg

NPNWgWp.jpg

6LAFYJo.jpg

Still one of the best collectible deals I've ever got.

Except for when my Chitauri decided to nosedive off the shelf and into my Lego Millennium Falcon, then it was one of the worst...

I was going through some old threads on figures I have and saw this one. I have the commander figure and saw about the sale for $66. Out of curiosity I checked the website and they still have them for $66. So I ordered the foot soldier. I bought the commander in about 2 to 3 years ago for 170 and thought I got a good deal. Nothing compared to this. Couldn't pass up $99 for a figure

Where is that? I have about 6 already but for that price....
I was going through some old threads on figures I have and saw this one. I have the commander figure and saw about the sale for $66. Out of curiosity I checked the website and they still have them for $66. So I ordered the foot soldier. I bought the commander in about 23 years ago for 170 and thought I got a good deal. Nothing compared to this. Couldn't pass up $99 for a figure

Finally ordered the SS exclusive set for about half the retail price. I only collect the villains so Loki really needed some company on the shelf.

I can't believe this thread was started five years ago to the date... so much whining about army-builders in such a short amount of time. :lol

Same here. Every detail looks accurate to the CG models in the film to me. :)

My only preconceived gripe with these is the blue paint on the Footsoldier - all of those cybernetic lights (or whatever) looked purple on screen. They made the Commander's cybernetics purple but left his hands blue LOL. I may try to repaint the cybernetics on the Footsoldier and the Commander's hands when my set arrives.

Back