Hot Toys - MMS - The Avengers: Chitauri figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I won one of these from SS last week. Not sure when it will ship - or even if its the commander or the foot soldier.

Kinda cool though, almost like a random Christmas present in September.

Oh nice, so you won the Hulk joke contest on twitter?

Yeppers. The funny part is that I think its probably the weakest/lamest tweet I've ever entered into any of the contests. But I also think only like three people entered that one. lol!

Hey what kind of shelf is that?
Very nice addition to my avengers display.....

yhubuta9.jpg

I recently got the Commander and Foot Soldier set from eBay for $300, and it arrived today. For that price, I'm really digging these figures. Glad I waited to pick these up!

I managed to get the commander for about 167 dollars on ebay, and living in the UK no worrying about custom fees. Never realized the size of the piece

Chitauri Commander unboxing

Different poses
Unmasked

Masked and fully assembled

Where he is displayed

My local comic book store is selling the commander for about 75 dollars at their new store opening this weekend. Tempted to get it.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

I would. I still want one but want to pay bottom dollar and haven't come across one that satisfies my cheapness yet.

I have a favor to ask of anyone that has the 2-pack

I am designing a Detention Cell for my Avengers villains and would like to use the base that comes with the HPP armors

But I am concerned that neither of these figures will fit on it.

I you have the 2 pack and an HPP base would you see if either fits and if possible post pictures?

BTW - These look taller then 12.5". Is that accurate or are they taller?

Here is the base I am talking about:

Back