Hot Toys - MMS - The Avengers: Chitauri figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just opened mine today, and the commanders neck armor was already completely ripped on one side, and partially ripped on the other. Hopefully I can get it replaced. Otherwise I love these guys!

My "right neck armor" repaired.... as a precaution I undo the glue from both sides to allow free range motion to the neck... Again bad design & choice of materials by HT.

p.s. I'd be happy to take your destroyed (to get a new one) Chitauri off your hands to build my Army.....

Attachments

• chitauri_repaired.jpg
    chitauri_repaired.jpg
    182.7 KB · Views: 358
to me it looks like it rips when the head turns side to side... and they could have done it so it appears to be connected but moves when turned... minor screen accuracy sacrifice

But who's turning the neck side to side if the figure is brand new . These are supposed to be untouched . Should they not of noticed at the manufacturing process ?

But who's turning the neck side to side if the figure is brand new . These are supposed to be untouched . Should they not of noticed at the manufacturing process ?
The act of packing and shipping would put enough stress on the these rubber parts...

If they are packed stretched... the long duration of weeks in the box will break at the weak points...

Here's my Chitauri all by its lonesome, not until my EX 2-pk gets here. But that day can't come soon enough! lolz!

xqet4x.jpg

f0bzpy.jpg

head to head with MKVII, still waiting for the cavalry to arrive
nwbzhi.jpg

My set came in a few days ago. Broke them out while watching the Dutch/Costa Rica match......

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Back