Hot Toys - MMS - The Avengers: Chitauri figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally had a chance to open the EX set up, and boy is it terrific! :clap

Fanatstic head, hand and foot sculpts! Awesome helmets, armor and weapons! Great diorama bases with extra parts! All made for an amazing EX 2-pack :rock

I knew these guys were tall, but they basically dwarf my Avengers figures. One thing that caught me by surprise and I don't recall being mentioned is how heavy they are. Some people care about that sort of thing so I figured I'd mention it.

I have to admit when these were teased initially, I planned to pass. I'm very glad I didn't! They were worth every penny spent.
Luckily, I didn't have any tears or damage with my set. I'll post a shot later when I get a free moment.

Aw man, sorry to hear that PCK :1-1: I nearly missed mine too, was in and out of the veterinary clinic today with my pup who got a tumor removed. :(

Tomorrow will be awesome though! :rock

IDK what's up with my UPS guy. I'm telling you he does this on purpose. He knows my bell is broken and I always put a note on the front door saying that I'm home and to please knock HARD. He dropped off another package yesterday and I told him that something else was coming today. I said that I go out of my way to be available when I know something's showing up, I always leave a note to knock hard, yet I rarely hear a knock and usually find a 1st attempt notice :dunno. Yesterday I was like, "bro, like this"; I open up the storm door and bang hard on the main door. He goes "are they gonna pay me more? what if I break my hand?".

Wise guy :cuss

I hope your pooch is ok

Thanks bud :hi5:

You know what you need to do? Give him the Santa Claus treatment. Leave the door unlocked with a plate of warm cookies and a cold glass of milk!

Where is everybody? Nobody cares. Nobody cares about the poor Chitauri

I didn't get to muss around with them as much as wanted to today but I'm really diggin' these off first impressions. My neck armor is fine and I didn't see any other imperfections but didn't really fully inspect. Love the color scheme difference between the two. Also love how well constructed they are. Ratchet joints where the legs meet the hip and everything else is tight as can be. I'm happy that the box was a lot smaller than I'd thought it would be. It's just an ok box but packed and organized well to keep it all compact. Can't wait to set these up tomorrow

Where is everybody? Nobody cares. Nobody cares about the poor Chitauri

I didn't get to muss around with them as much as wanted to today but I'm really diggin' these off first impressions. My neck armor is fine and I didn't see any other imperfections but didn't really fully inspect. Love the color scheme difference between the two. Also love how well constructed they are. Ratchet joints where the legs meet the hip and everything else is tight as can be. I'm happy that the box was a lot smaller than I'd thought it would be. It's just an ok box but packed and organized well to keep it all compact. Can't wait to set these up tomorrow

you are correct sir, they are movie target practice for the Avengers :rotfl

in all seriousness.... I would give it a few more days for pics :wink1:

you are correct sir, they are movie target practice for the Avengers :rotfl

in all seriousness.... I would give it a few more days for pics :wink1:

Hey, come on! They had their shining moment toward the end of the battle when they started getting the upper hand and put a whooping on the team. Cut them a little stack :lol

Anyone else's reward points not showing up in balance from this set? Missing the 475

... calvary has arrived — got my EX 2-pack in the mail today

2014-07-11 21.39.48.jpg
snapshot using my mobile phone

Back