Hot Toys - MMS - The Avengers: Chitauri figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The UPS guy dumped mine by the door and left. No signing or anything. If I didn't leave the house today, I wouldn't have seen them.

Just got my set and time to contribute!

Have to say, I'm blown away by the amount of work they do on these guys. Amazing!

10539192_499243653554243_1251558222486228913_o.jpg

Have to say, I'm blown away by the amount of work they do on these guys. Amazing!

Question for those with them in hand, do the guns fit on their arms with their hands on or are we supposed to take off the hand that the gun goes on?

Why is it disappointing? Just curious.

I actually prefer it bc I don't have to worry about warping or breaking sculpted fingers to adjust the grip.

well just in terms of accuracy, they obviously hold the rifle with there hands, but I prefer the way the connect as well, like you said its better than having to use the hands

... calvary has arrived — got my EX 2-pack in the mail today

View attachment 119946
snapshot using my mobile phone

:rock :rock

PopCultKid should be happy..... this thread is finally filling up with pics :clap

About time!! :lol. I was getting antsy waiting for the pros to post proper pics and I was about to step to the plate myself; thankfully you are all spared that torture

About time!! :lol. I was getting antsy waiting for the pros to post proper pics and I was about to step to the plate myself; thankfully you are all spared that torture

:lecture :exactly: I feel the same way, my crumby iPhone pics never do these figures justice. :lol

well just in terms of accuracy, they obviously hold the rifle with there hands, but I prefer the way the connect as well, like you said its better than having to use the hands

I can't even remember tbh how they specifically hold that type of rifle from the film. Are the hands visible? I'm on my cell so I cannot verify :cuss

Back