Hot Toys - MMS - The Avengers: Chitauri figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - The Avengers: Chitauri Footsoldier

More like the "Battle Droids".

:monkey3

tumblr_lgbj3sN4Td1qf8yek.gif

I'd like to get two or three of these, but that depends largely on what price they ask. If it's too high, I might skip it entirely. The figure only really makes sense if you have 2-3.

I have no interest, but at least this figure has an interesting visual design (unlike Agent Generic). I can see this selling well with the aliens and robots crowd.

Without the aircraft this figure is worthless..

Re: Hot Toys - MMS - The Avengers: Chitauri

Not me. I'm all about the Cap figure. And Black Widow. And Loki. And Thor. And even Hawkeye and Nick Fury. But this and Coulson? Nah.

Now, if the Chitauri were actually memorable or had a better design I might be in for one. But since they were neither...

The title says it all: FOOT SOLDIER. A generic Chitauri soldier. People want to build battle dioramas, and this is a great thing to facilitate that.

This character is not supposed to dazzle you with his personality, we dont know him, he's an alien grunt here to kick some @ss. He goes with every last figure in the Avengers lineup and in my opinion this is a smart move on HT's part. They're maximizing profits on this line, and thats what companies do.

I'm frankly thrilled to see more from this movie that isnt IRON MAN MARK XVIILCIIII. 'Cause Tony, he's an important guy but we have enough Iron Men already, you know?

:goodpost:

This and coldson are basically taking away from other lines, no matter how much people like these, they in no way should take the place of a main character of another license, and that is whats happening since those main characters haven't been shown made but these have.

Think of a scale, Avengers have all the figures and others have none, that's not a good balance. I'm not saying it should be the other way with Avengers getting none, but these are two to far when others haven't got more than two figures in total, and not even the main characters at that.

Your tears, they are delicious.

:exactly:

All it shows is that they'd make some minor side character from these over a main character from another. And there is no way these'll sell better than main characters from another.

*passes a kleenex for your tears* Obviously HT disagrees, or they'd be churning out HT Magneto First Class version 3.0, eh?

*laughs*

Face it we might get first class figures when the second films comes out .

i still do not get the fact that ht made noland from predators and still no isabelle ----i mean come on-
noland was in the movie 10 minutes---
she was in the movie from start to end-----
WHFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
and now ht have army builder figs

I hope HT realizes the key to selling these will be a low price. Keep them $150 or less and people could easily buy 2 or more. Any higher and people may just get 1 or completely pass. HT has kept their clones under $100 for several years now. Only the Commanders cost more than that. Heck you can get 2 battle droids for $120!

I hope HT realizes the key to selling these will be a low price. Keep them $150 or less and people could easily buy 2 or more. Any higher and people may just get 1 or completely pass. HT has kept their clones under $100 for several years now. Only the Commanders cost more than that. Heck you can get 2 battle droids for $120!

I would buy two Chitauri for $120!

I have a feeling that's not how it will pan out, but its a nice idea.

Back