Hot Toys - MMS - The Avengers: Chitauri figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had planned on just getting one to have next to Loki, but I'm very tempted by the set. I just can't decide if the extra pieces are worth getting from Sideshow, or just getting them separately from somewhere else.

Oh god. It's the Stormtroopers all over again for me isn't it? :panic:

Hey darkgoth cool shelves man. I was actually thinking of doing something similar with those types of rails and brackets. I like how adjustable the shelves are. Hows it working for you do you like it?

Hey darkgoth cool shelves man. I was actually thinking of doing something similar with those types of rails and brackets. I like how adjustable the shelves are. Hows it working for you do you like it?

Thanks man, I'm really pleased with them. So easily adaptable you can change things up really easy...... Just a bugger for dust!

Thanks man, I'm really pleased with them. So easily adaptable you can change things up really easy...... Just a bugger for dust!

First photo - Desktop pic looks like a photo of two of the Threea figures (middle of third shelf up)?.. is that a 1/6 Bramble lurking top shelf (on the right)?

Third photo - Theea 1/6 Mongrol and Ro-Jaws ABC Warriors (top left) plus Majestic Cylon Centurion (bottom shelf, back row left) BSG 2004.. RAWK! :rock

Heh! Cheers guys, I do loves me toys. Taibhse's has them all nailed!!

What scares me is even with my "wall" the Five Detolfs and the various nooks and crannies I manage to sneak figures onto without the wife noticing, I still have 2/3rds of the collection boxed away :horror

Problem? I don't have a problem!

Hi, everyone!

Anyone knows where to get that backdrop like an online retailer where i could order from? My printer couldn't handle such printing tasks esp with HD images.

Thanks in advance, fellow freaks!

I just noticed that the footsoldier and the 2 pack are in "checking inventory" status. And the commander sau=ys less than 100 left. I guess these sold well considering they're not due out til July

They are still coming. I've been charged with 2 flex payments already. :wink1:

The Chaturi are coming. Nothing will change that

I just noticed that the footsoldier and the 2 pack are in "checking inventory" status. And the commander sau=ys less than 100 left. I guess these sold well considering they're not due out til July

That's probably because there wasn't an NRD. Same way that Light Armor Thor went on wait list in a flash. I bet that things will free up when it's time to pay the piper.

The Chaturi are coming. Nothing will change that

That's probably because there wasn't an NRD. Same way that Light Armor Thor went on wait list in a flash. I bet that things will free up when it's time to pay the piper.

I'm sure it will be obtainable for a while. But its an indication that its selling well.

Honestly thinking about getting these. $600 for the pair.

If you're being serious, you should probably pay close attention because its in "checking inventory" status. It'll probably have more to come, or you can jump on the wait list. But why $600? They are only $475 at SSC?

Still on the fence with these. I'd like to have them but the closer we get to Avengers 2 coming out the less I care. Not sure I need them in my collection. They do look amazing though. I'd like to see them with other figures for the size comparison.

Back