Hot Toys - MMS - The Avengers: Chitauri figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm def. going to order these. Just on the fence about whether or not to get one or the two figure set.

HI-RES pg 94 post #942

Chitauri Footsoldier

up_1.jpg

up_3.jpg

up_5.jpg

up_4.jpg

up_6.jpg

up_7.jpg

up_8.jpg

up_9.jpg

up_10.jpg

Not interested at all on this release. But at least they look better than Spider-Man. Everything looks better than Spider-Man. I'd buy Angelina instead of Spider-Man.

But that's not saying I'm not going to enjoy seeing people's pics!!! Anybody thinking about getting multiples of these? As in more than 4? I'd love to see an army of these guys surrounding the avengers team!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone know any background info on the commander sculpt? It was never shown in the movie so is this completely idealized or is there reference from behind the scenes stuff or a deleted scene or something?

I'm def. going to order these. Just on the fence about whether or not to get one or the two figure set.

When we all thought there was only one being made I had zero interest in getting a Chitauri figure, it was the surprise of the Commander & Foot Soldier that sold it to me. Damn you Hot Toys :mad: :lol

IMO the set is the way to go :)

The more I see these guys... the more I love them.
I just wish they came with a flying jet ski...

Back