Hot Toys - MMS - Suicide Squad - The Joker (Tuxedo Version) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well debating if I should keep my order because Jason is charging Thursday and if I keep my order that's two figures within the same week or a week apart and not sure if it's in my budget.

I opted for March 31st processing. Easy decision since I already paid in full by PayPal
It would be great if it shipped by the end of this week.

Does BBTS send a processing notice or do they just charge you and ship? I haven't preordered Hot Toys from them since Avengers Loki and Thor, so I don't remember.

Does BBTS send a processing notice or do they just charge you and ship? I haven't preordered Hot Toys from them since Avengers Loki and Thor, so I don't remember.

If its like a $10 toy, they'll give you a 10ish day notice. If its a high end item like this, they'll just charge you out of the blue without warning. Dead serious.

Great. I'll have to transfer the funds asap then to be safe.

Yeah, its a pretty sleazy move, but I guess that's the price to pay for no NRD. I have no idea why they bother to send notices for cheap figures though. I got one for the $30 1:1 NECA Baby Groot last week. Never got any notice for the Rogue One Darth Vader or any other 1:6 figure I've ordered from them. :rolleyes:

Early processing AWE YEA! Looks like my Judge Dredd gonna have his 1st criminal to catch Stoked!:yess:

Cancel Jason,
Not going to happen it's a nostalgia thing but I'm keeping joker order just going to have them charge my card the 7th like originally and not take up the early offer.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Correct answer sir keeping both Jason is way too nostalgic it's where i learned about sex n horror lol thanks dad.

I'd pretend to be a sleep or say i need to see Jason Die at end or have nightmares lol.

Correct answer sir keeping both Jason is way too nostalgic it's where i learned about sex n horror lol thanks dad.

I'd pretend to be a sleep or say i need to see Jason Die at end or have nightmares lol.
Exactly. Thumbs up for this answer.

Sadly i dont even have Jason Flexed or preordered yet.:slap:gah: He jumped out of nowhere lol. My wallets already bloody as hell beyond dead.:lol Anyway i'll hunt that bastard down for sure. Now lets get back to this Classy looking Mr.j

Sadly i dont even have Jason Flexed or preordered yet.:slap:gah: He jumped out of nowhere lol. My wallets already bloody as hell beyond dead.[emoji38] Anyway i'll hunt that bastard down for sure. Now lets get back to this Classy looking Mr.j
Definitely its killer on the wallet. For sure back to Joker!

This will look Amazing in collection with Harley. Tempted to get the laughing hs but know once i see this in hand i'll say no thank's

I pre-ordered HT black panther from BBTS and got a 10 day notice, then today got a email that says it's shipped.

I'm looking forward to receiving this piece. I originally had Arkham J and Purple Coat J PO'd but, I cancelled the Purple Coat version in favor of this one. They delayed the release and never really teased it. I was pleased to see it once it went up for PO though! I opted for early shipping

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your order for "The Joker Tuxedo Version" is eligible for early processing on March 31st, 2017.
Would you like us to charge $136.14* on that day, and then send it to you right away?

Your order for The Joker Tuxedo Version is eligible for early processing on March 31st, 2017. Would you like us to charge $74.29* on that day and then ship it to you right away?

Invoice from account:

Non-Refundable Deposit: $22.00
Subtotal: $219.99
Tax: $0.00
Sideshow Rewards Applied: -$61.85
Shipping (Est.) $19.16
Order Total: $177.30
Gift Card Balance Applied: -$125.00
Grand Total:$52.30

WHAT DO I TRUST?!??

Back