Hot Toys - MMS - Suicide Squad - The Joker (Tuxedo Version) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any news on this ??? Cant wait to pose up with mime joker maybe even get a new tux for mime joker.

I'm thinking of sending back the Arkham Joker and getting this one instead. It probably makes more sense to have the purple coat and the tux versions. If HT doesn'r produce a Harley in the classic Harlequin costume from that scene I'm sure some third party will slip one in.

Two months since Dean Knight put his review up for this figure. I assumed SS would have had it by now.

Got a processing notice to be charged for the 7th.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

I have this on monthly payments. Do you still get the shipping notice? So that you can pay jt off. My payments are due to end in may...

Sweet i'll pay off my flex early if i can , I need to pay off my ghostbusters 4 pack in may.

Got another email saying they can charge early this Thursday the 31st.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Funny we brought this up today, and now he is processing. Wonder if they forgot he was in the warehouse. And read the post's, "oh **** we forgot we had this thanks freaks"

I got the early processing for the 31st email too. It said they will charge $196 but I already paid in full using Paypal. Might do a live chat to make sure there are no errors.
Funny we brought this up today, and now he is processing. Wonder if they forgot he was in the warehouse. And read the post's, "oh **** we forgot we had this thanks freaks"
Lol, it's been sitting there all month. Someone stumbled across the pallets today and was like "oh crap."

Back