1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Suicide Squad - The Joker (Silver Jacket) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If they do make a Tux version, his face should be whiter. Seems he wore makeup for that outfit.
fe6955b03e2cbc5f39720784d9917050.jpg

yeah we really need a glimpse of it. hopefully it happens. I guess well know if the Silver suit goes up for PO in september if there is still a chance.

yeah we really need a glimpse of it. hopefully it happens. I guess well know if the Silver suit goes up for PO in september if there is still a chance.

They haven't put the Rebreather Batman or Imposter Joker up yet either. They'll probably go up in waves. We have four up now, and there's four that haven't gone up yet: Imposter Joker, Rebreather Batman, and the two Joker Henchmen.

Let's just hope this doesn't turn out to be another Lone Ranger.

I see your point, but working in our favor is the fact that Squad made more money in its first five minutes of release, than Ranger did during its whole three-day theatre run. Ok, a little hyperbole there but you get what I mean.

Still reeeeeeaaaaalllllllllyyyyy want this guy.....

This is the Joker figure that I want. This look was cool. The others are kind of weird. Though the straight jacket look would be interesting to have on a shelf.

yup, or bash one together but it would be nice to have an official release. maybe we'll get the PO during Hot Toys batman event.

Early pics of that are showing a strong emphasis on 89. I hope they post it. We don't really have anything else major coming out in September and October.

Something is of with that tailoring. Is it the materials used? He looks so big. Isn't the shirt supposed to be more satin?

He looks pretty good, depending if you're going off the "blah blah blah" scenes or the off set pictures we've seen of him.

in the "blah blah blah" scene his jacket and shirt seem broader, but we only see him from really the armpits up. and his jacket is more gold then silver.

Set pic:

jaredletto_elitedaily.jpg

Scene:

tumblr_oaobmyv8Dq1v79pwgo2_500.gif

2 completely different outfits?

so... was the sliver suit even in the movie besides the quick flashes of Harley putting the gun up to his head?

The club scene, he's just in a button down.
The laughing scene, same thing just a white button down.
"blah blah blah" - gold jacket
When he breaks into the nanobomb center he's pimp daddied out with the purple coat.
the helicopter scene, black tux.

I'll admit it's my day off and I'm more stoned then usual, but for the life of me I can't remember him wearing a silver jacket in any scene?

Back