1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Suicide Squad - The Joker (Silver Jacket) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tuxedo joker is sold out
It took it a little while though, and the only reason it sold out I think is because most people consider it to be the more classic looking of the bunch. I think arkham joker and purple coat should have basically been the same figure from the get go, then they should have done this guy and tuxedo.

It took it a little while though, and the only reason it sold out I think is because most people consider it to be the more classic looking of the bunch. I think arkham joker and purple coat should have basically been the same figure from the get go, then they should have done this guy and tuxedo.

I like the purple coat version, but too much right now to get besides variants. So tuxedo was the one I chose, mainly because of the classic look

For me AA Joker is probably my favorite, yet to receive Purple coat yet, though. Not sure if it's the clothing, the paint app, the posture of his neck, or a combination but there's something about it much more intense and different than the Tuxedo version for me, I think it's great for being a sideshow exclusive, especially compared to what's being offered this year!

Also no surprise this wasn't released - if people think AA is basically an accessory pack this too would be considered as it's the same sculpt and just different clothes.

I didn’t get the sense that the other Leto Joker figures sold all that well. This one has probably been sent to the island of misfit Hot Toys with Crossbones, Baze, The Ancient One, and the Romero Joker.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think they have released enough Leto Joker's already. Time they gave us a BR Catwoman now.

Looks like SG Toys is putting something out. Saw this posted on OSK Facebook page.
2b0390264b2e1996ebf82b390d4c3959.jpg

Damn it. I want it. Run my wallet run.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back