1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Suicide Squad - The Joker (Silver Jacket) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where is the pre order for this! If this doesn't get released then I won't be getting Harley, no fun to have one without the other.

Though if I'm feeling flush I might kit bash the purple coat version with the headsculpt and bottoms from the arkham asylum version.

Worried this might end up like the Ultron Sentry or Yellow Jacket :/

Where is the pre order for this! If this doesn't get released then I won't be getting Harley, no fun to have one without the other.

Though if I'm feeling flush I might kit bash the purple coat version with the headsculpt and bottoms from the arkham asylum version.

Worried this might end up like the Ultron Sentry or Yellow Jacket :/

SHHHHH DONT JINX IT, MAN!!!

Since Harl is on backorder now, if you like that version of her I'd keep her. A Joker you like will be along later, hopefully this one which I am itching to PO myself.

Until HT gives us the Harley I want, the DC statue would be keeping Joker company. The 1/6 DC statues mix well with HT; I have Faora hanging out with General Zod right now, they look good together. I bought her in case HT decided to not give us Faora, and sure enough.... they didn't. Which I am *still* grudging at HT over.

DC Harl will have her own issues I fear, which I hope will be fixable. But I'd keep HT Harley. For one thing, she may well increase in value.

I'm with ya on the DC statues, if only they had a different version of Joker. - harley looks awesome I'm just worried about her eyes on the statue.

I got the DC Collectibles BvS armored batman a few weeks after I saw the movie, glad I passed on the HT as it was 200$ cheaper and looks better IMO. and I didn't have to wait a half a year. :lol fits in awesome with other 1/6!

I'm with ya on the DC statues, if only they had a different version of Joker. - harley looks awesome I'm just worried about her eyes on the statue.

I got the DC Collectibles BvS armored batman a few weeks after I saw the movie, glad I passed on the HT as it was 200$ cheaper and looks better IMO. and I didn't have to wait a half a year. :lol fits in awesome with other 1/6!
Are you talking about this one?
image.jpegimage.jpeg

I'm worried about her eyes and face-paint too. A lot will depend on an in-hand assessment - show pix are nice and all, but really only give you an idea of what its like to have the piece in your own house, under your own lighting and whatnot. And, individual pieces vary a bit. So we've seen great pix of DC Harl, and bad pix... I really need to see her in-hand to be able to judge.

Love the DC collectibles being so quick, easy and comparatively cheap to score. When HT gives you lemons - or nothing! - DC Collectibles can be a big help.

yup that's the one, gamestop has her in stock now, (august 15th)

I'm worried about her eyes and face-paint too. A lot will depend on an in-hand assessment - show pix are nice and all, but really only give you an idea of what its like to have the piece in your own house, under your own lighting and whatnot. And, individual pieces vary a bit. So we've seen great pix of DC Harl, and bad pix... I really need to see her in-hand to be able to judge.

Love the DC collectibles being so quick, easy and comparatively cheap to score. When HT gives you lemons - or nothing! - DC Collectibles can be a big help.

:goodpost::goodpost:

I'll probably run by my local GS on Friday and see if they have some of the squad in stock. If so i'll snap some pictures and more then likely grab harley if they have her.

I'll post them in this thread if so:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...tc-/166328-dc-collectibles-suicide-squad.html

do you know if the thick lines up her stockings are screen accurate? I know she had them in the AA scene but I never noticed them when she's like that in the film.

That 'un.

Face paint on that one needs work, plus the lighting is crap in general.

Her eyes need work especially. But who knows what they will actually send to my house? We shall see. I might also change the direction of her gaze.
Apparently it's from the main sculptor.

do you know if the thick lines up her stockings are screen accurate? I know she had them in the AA scene but I never noticed them when she's like that in the film.

No they're not accurate, altho her stockings may be seamed, the seam is not that thick. I am hoping to be able to straighten them IRL, and I think we'll be able to.

If I was the main sculptor and they sent me a face paint sample of that quality, I would be HOT let me tell you what. lol

If you get some RL pix, please do post them! I'm really curious about this.

On the back nope.

I figured as much, I wonder if they fixed that on the production piece.

If you get some RL pix, please do post them! I'm really curious about this.

of course! :duff

I'm pretty known at my local GS for picking up statues,- really small town I'm probably one of the few who has interest in this stuff where I live. the manager is pretty cool and will take it out of the box for me (all of them if he has multiples) and let me look them over to get the best one.

I figured as much, I wonder if they fixed that on the production piece.

of course! :duff

I'm pretty known at my local GS for picking up statues,- really small town I'm probably one of the few who has interest in this stuff where I live. the manager is pretty cool and will take it out of the box for me (all of them if he has multiples) and let me look them over to get the best one.
Hopefully they do but I found the pics posted sometime in June.

I have a bad feeling about this figure and also about Batman impostor. Since Joker almost isn't in the movie they might cancel it.

SHHHHH DONT JINX IT, MAN!!!

Since Harl is on backorder now, if you like that version of her I'd keep her. A Joker you like will be along later, hopefully this one which I am itching to PO myself.

Until HT gives us the Harley I want, the DC statue would be keeping Joker company. The 1/6 DC statues mix well with HT; I have Faora hanging out with General Zod right now, they look good together. I bought her in case HT decided to not give us Faora, and sure enough.... they didn't. Which I am *still* grudging at HT over.

DC Harl will have her own issues I fear, which I hope will be fixable. But I'd keep HT Harley. For one thing, she may well increase in value.

My bad man, I just have the fear about this figure.

That's pretty sweet the the Faora scales well with Zod. Sucks HT never made her, great character and much more deserving of a figure than a Jor El. I'm never great on DC Collectibles movie statues as I find there faces bad most if the time. I have a TV Flash and it's great, but others I've seen are like bad wax dummies.

You think HT are waiting to see how the purple coat sells before putting this up?

Bucky: You think HT are waiting to see how the purple coat sells before putting this up?

YES I DO and it sucks!

In general this strategy makes everyone so nervous. "Do I buy this, or wait for what I really want?" What they ought to do is post a list:

Hi folks, Squad lineup will be as follows:
*Purple coat Joker
*Arkham Joker
*Silver Sportcoat Joker
*Black Tux Joker
*Mouth-open regular Harley
*Gold mesh Harley with new sculpt
*Those two masked gang members
*Deadshot ..... and etc

People could plan their expenditures as needed. As it is, I [and I am sure many others] are scared to let stuff get past them, in case they completely miss out. These are $250-ish figures and not impulse buys IMO. Its not like going to the big box store and picking up a cool $14 Hasbro action figure on a whim.

I will wait a bit longer, but if they stall more I will just PO Purple-coat Joker and be done with it. I will buy ONE Joker from this lineup. Not several. But I want the one I really want!

YES I DO and it sucks!

In general this strategy makes everyone so nervous. "Do I buy this, or wait for what I really want?" What they ought to do is post a list:

*Purple coat Joker
*Arkham Joker
*Silver Sportcoat Joker
*Black Tux Joker
*Deadshot ..... and etc

People could plan their expenditures as needed. As it is, I [and I am sure many others] are scared to let stuff get past them, in case they completely miss out. These are $250-ish figures and not impulse buys IMO. Its not like going to the big box store and picking up a cool $14 Hasbro action figure on a whim.

I will wait a bit longer, but if they stall more I will just PO Purple-coat Joker and be done with it. I will buy ONE Joker from this lineup. Not several. But I want the one I really want!

Just be patient. All I want is the black tux version of joker and maybe Harley Quinn but there is no ****ing way hot toys is not gonna make a black tux! No way!

YES I DO and it sucks!

*Purple coat Joker
*Arkham Joker
*Silver Sportcoat Joker
*Black Tux Joker
*Deadshot ..... and etc

It would be great if they did that. Show off figures at an event saying this is what's going up for pre order in the next 6-8 months. Not show off figures that may never see the light of day. The slow and continuios increase in price has made it easier to pass on a lot of figures. If this joker doesn't go up in the next few months I'll order the purple coat and get the arkham asylum head sculpt and sweat pants on eBay, really can't stand the batman leggings and golden shorts.

Back