1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Suicide Squad - The Joker (Silver Jacket) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If HT hasn't released it in HK, then SSC wouldn't be able to give any firm answers. They're just a distributor.

Hey guys I think the silver suit is more legitimate and going to get a release now

Oh doggone it I thought Zod was an unmasked armored Batman for a second. :slap

Hopefully his suit will fit better when he's released, he might be my most-wanted look (unless they make the tuxedo, but that'll never happen).

No one was sure whether or not Knightmare Batman would happen, but he happened.

They'd probably announce it when everyone's 'Purple Jacket' and 'Arkham Asylum' figures arrive anyways. It is Hot Toys after all. :lol

Oh doggone it I thought Zod was an unmasked armored Batman for a second. :slap

Hopefully his suit will fit better when he's released, he might be my most-wanted look (unless they make the tuxedo, but that'll never happen).

Speaking of which, I am an idiot. :lol

14590078_10153905967162344_7278662156508367758_o.jpg

Announced an hour or two after I said that.

I'm glad we are getting a tuxedo version but I hope it doesn't just end up replacing the silver jacket version.

I'm glad we are getting a tuxedo version but I hope it doesn't just end up replacing the silver jacket version.

It won't. There's a Hot Toys catalog flyer of the silver jacket version along with Suicide Squad rebreather Batman and the henchmen.

suicide squad garbage.jpg

They clearly did the photoshoot for specs pics of them for preorder.

Does the tux one have the tattoos in the body? Probably not huh?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Doesn't look good huh. No news about this version which sucks. After the scene from Extended Cut i love silver jacket version now even more. Maybe more than tuxedo version.

This is the one I'm waiting for (though I did pre-order the Tux version at BBTS, just in case). I wonder if they're working on a new head sculpt for this release, since we've seen this one twice now. Probably be the laughing sculpt that should have gone w/ the Tux.

Doesn't look good huh. No news about this version which sucks. After the scene from Extended Cut i love silver jacket version now even more. Maybe more than tuxedo version.

Don't worry they will release it, I'm sure of it. May not come until the end of the year though. They've already announced 3 different Jokers, they're not gonna tell you the best version is going to come soon after otherwise everyone will pass on Tuxedo and Arkham variants.

Suicide Squad has hit the theaters less than 6 months ago, so no problem really. They are going to release an Arkham Knight Batman figure in the upcoming months and that game was released almost 2 years ago :))

Back