1/6 Hot Toys MMS: Spider-Man: Homecoming - The Vulture - Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SPECTULATION: Hot Toys MMS: Spider-Man: Homecoming - The Vulture - Collectible Fi

Maybe I will.

Sent from your Mom's place using two cans and a string

Ya, great idea. Go tell them that the entire basis of their wildly successful business of making 1/6 scale MOVIE replicas is crap because you don't like movies.

They're only trolls when they disagree with you.

No, trolling is coming into a thread about 1/6 scale Spiderman figures and saying that the whole premise of superhero figures in general is crap. Go elsewhere, I'm sure there's lot's of Marilyn Monroe forums out there you can find like minded individuals to rant with about the state of movies today.

WE LOVE THIS STUFF!!

Re: SPECTULATION: Hot Toys MMS: Spider-Man: Homecoming - The Vulture - Collectible Fi

It does not matter what horrible design the film makers come out with you will always have people coming out to explain why that terrible design choice is the only way to do it.

LOLOLOL Hilarious, ya, go tell Andy Park what a terrible "designer" he is. The dude is hands down one of the greatest Marvel ARTISTS ever. :wave

Man, the reason I stopped going into the Movie and Tv Discussion section of the forums was cause of all the ****ing negativity and trolls on there. Don't need it here as well buuuuut yeah Andy Park is easily one of the greatest concept artists i've ever seen, and this version of Vulture is the best redesign i've ever seen so far.

I might be wrong but it almost looks like there are 2 different types of wings he is using. Maybe they can swap out for specific scenarios. In some scenes they look longer or shorter. Or they can just retract/change their shape some how. What im seeing is one pair, where the turbines are on the underside of the wing on each side and then another pair where the turbines separate from the wings and pull back and pivot horizontal. These are much larger than the first. Also the jet-pack in the center changes shape too. Perhaps his suit gets destroyed at some point and theres a Mark 2 Vulture suit?

Man, the reason I stopped going into the Movie and Tv Discussion section of the forums was cause of all the ****ing negativity and trolls on there. Don't need it here as well buuuuut yeah Andy Park is easily one of the greatest concept artists i've ever seen, and this version of Vulture is the best redesign i've ever seen so far.

Big time, it's crazy he doesn't get mentioned more on here -- he's essentially designed half of my Hot Toys collection.

I think it looks like crap. It amazes me this stuff sells at the price it's offered at. I mean the super hero movies are generally fun but they are rarely great by any means. Most of them are gone then forgotten. Sideshow and Hot Toys spend way too much time and resources on this movie crap.

IMG_0144.JPG

lol right? Every year those guys hate every movie that's out.

Yes.. hot toys and sideshow spend WAY too much time on stuff that sells. What a terrible business plan.

I'd buy this... He'd be hanging from my ceiling.

That's not the point. I was asking, based on the 'design is crap' stuff, as to how else they could have done it and made it fit with the MCU as it stands?

If Spiderman can fit there is no reason Vulture cant but like I said we have groupies who will defend every design choice made by the filmakers as the only choice possible.

If Spiderman can fit there is no reason Vulture cant but like I said we have groupies who will defend every design choice made by the filmakers as the only choice possible.

Teenager who was bitten by a radioactive spider and inherits certain powers because of it. Yes.

Old man in a wingsuit that can miraculously stay airborne without any sort of device/contraption?

The design is sound.

This Vulture is still a much better design than SM 3 snowboardin' New Goblin and ASM 2 Electro and Kid Goblin.

It's mostly because of the swag bomber jacket.

You know - if Sony had kicked this design out at any point, people would be dogging the crap out of it for not being enough like the comics. But because this one is blessed by the MCU it's perfectly fine. This could be anyone in a suit with mechanical wings, same complaints that were made about the Rami Goblin.

His design is much cooler than the Sony Villain designs. Most of the designs Sony came up with sucked. If this had come out from Sony it would have been the same as it is now - great interpretation of a comic design that just looks silly

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My guess is HT won't do this- too big and complex(echoes of Rhino). I think the villian is ho-hum anyhow

This Vulture is still a much better design than SM 3 snowboardin' New Goblin and ASM 2 Electro and Kid Goblin.

It's mostly because of the swag bomber jacket.

Take that back

Lol. Once I saw your avatar I knew. What do you like about the design? Jw.

Yeah that's what my money is on. No yellow jacket either. I presume we'll get another Loki and not much more brand new MCU villians.

My guess is HT won't do this- too big and complex(echoes of Rhino). I think the villian is ho-hum anyhow
The difference here between rhino and vulture is that Vulture is the main villain, is a disney property, and played by Keaton. Yes there are a lot of odds stacked against, but there are a ton of odds in favor too.

The difference here between rhino and vulture is that Vulture is the main villain, is a disney property, and played by Keaton. Yes there are a lot of odds stacked against, but there are a ton of odds in favor too.

Yeah, plus I imagine vulture/Keaton will have far more screentime than rhino.

Back