1/6 Hot Toys MMS: Spider-Man: Homecoming - The Vulture - Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SPECTULATION: Hot Toys MMS: Spider-Man: Homecoming - The Vulture - Collectible Fi

This is insane. 24 variations on SW troopers, can't say how many Iron Men, but a serious lack of villains. What do we have? Ultron, Loki and Red Skull?

Don't forget Whiplash! But yeah we are seriously lacking in the villains department

Re: SPECTULATION: Hot Toys MMS: Spider-Man: Homecoming - The Vulture - Collectible Fi

Zemo (understandable), Crossbones, Yellowjacket, Malekith, Kursed, Hammer Drones, Ronan, Nebula...

Yellowjacket, Ronan and Hammer Drones definitely. Given HT's penchant for repaints, you would think HDs would be a no-brainer. I think Nebula might get a crack this time. Malekith was a pretty underwhelming villain. The Kurse design was kind of cool, but would require a lot of development that couldn't be repurposed for other characters.

Not getting hyped since they've already shown what they think of Keaton's likeness, DX09 aside.

Thanos, Ultron, Red Skull, Loki and ??? Will they not be releasing Crossbones? If not that's a damn shame.

Hot Toys did do Electro so I hope they'll do Vulture. Of course, they also cancelled Rhino...

I already listed: Ultron (2 MCU versions, and classic version), Loki (2 versions), Red Skull, Whiplash (2), Thanos, Winter Soldier, Mandarin, Chitauri FS and Commander, Iron Monger.

Add Electro. Who else, I know there's more...

Edit: Green Goblin (Franco)

Last edited:

Iron Monger, Thanos... collectors are hard to please. :wink1:

Oh yeah. How could I forget those two :slap

I already listed: Ultron (2 MCU versions, and classic version), Loki (2 versions), Red Skull, Whiplash (2), Thanos, Winter Soldier, Mandarin, Chitauri FS and Commander, Iron Monger.

Good list! I spose we do have a decent amount villains

I know I'll be pissed if Hot Toys does a Vulture figure and it comes with a great Keaton headsculpt that looks just like him. That would mean that they nailed ****ing older Keaton as Adrian Toomes but not younger Keaton as Bruce Wayne.

That would burn.

IMG_0699.JPG
IMG_0701.JPG

I always wanted a Hot Toys Green Goblin and Doc Ock from the Raimi films. That glider and those tentacles in 1/6 could have been something amazing.

I really hope they make him, Vulture looks so badass in the movie so far.

Yeah and they still have crossbones shown and yellow jacket (and the sentry) and have not canceled them so those will probably be coming. Plus you "could" add a1 Hawkeye to the bad guy list as he spent most of the film as one (of green goblin is a bad guy as he spent a chunk of his film a good guy) and black suit Spider-Man and hulk from aou as well. The problem is the villains in the mcu have not proven overly marketable as products. The hammer drones have the military issue (can't use official us military logo and names without permission on products..hence the issue with war machine). It's not perfect. But they are not avoiding figures in favor of storm troopers or anything. Or the iron man figures. Those repaints are what allow them to make the other stuff. Loki and mandarin tanked. As did goblin. If there wasn't repaints and iron man and things like that to make higher profits then a few tanked figures and hotctoys goes away. But they can weather that because of the margins on those repaints and popularity of them. They don't take away from other films and franchises getting figures, they add to them. They now make more everything

Not surprised that Mandarin tanked. It's just a guy and not even close to Mandarin from the comics. Also, I love villains and I hope they make this, Yellowjacket, and Crossbones. I don't need another version of Cap, Widow, Hawkeye, Witch or any of those. Give me something new and interesting.

I hope this gets made. Keaton looks like he's going to be a great villain from the trailer and the design of The Vulture is actually decent.

Depends on the strength and popularity of the villain in the film really doesn't it? The Ledger Jokers sold a fair bit better than The (fake) Mandarin.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Depends on the strength and popularity of the villain in the film really doesn't it? The Ledger Jokers sold a fair bit better than The (fake) Mandarin.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

The Joker is also an iconic villain. DC seems to have more iconic villains to me. While I think the Vulture looks great in the trailer, he is not very well known.

This design makes me wish Hot Toys would make figures from the comics as they are mostly superior to the movie versions.

This design makes me wish Hot Toys would make figures from the comics as they are mostly superior to the movie versions.

Somehow I can't picture "Old man in bird pajamas" doing much better than this version.

Somehow I can't picture "Old man in bird pajamas" doing much better than this version.

I agree. I'd rather get this movie version. Vulture in the comics just looks like a sickly old man.

They really need to do Venom and Carnage. Now those two are iconic Marvel villains. If anyone can pull it off, it will be Marvel Studios. HELLL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!

Back