1/6 Hot Toys MMS: Spider-Man: Homecoming - The Vulture - Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SPECTULATION: Hot Toys MMS: Spider-Man: Homecoming - The Vulture - Collectible Fi

I don't think HT will make this

Re: SPECTULATION: Hot Toys MMS: Spider-Man: Homecoming - The Vulture - Collectible Fi

Poster fixed. Tony Stark brand recognition lmao

3firfz5fdmzy.png

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I would buy it but don't think they are going to make one.

Hes got talons that grip into the ground so he doesn't fall over :lol

I was just thinking Hot Toys should make those turbines actually spin automatically, just like they did with the 1/12 'The Bat' from TDKR

It's also likely that the turbines help him carry the load by making him feel like he's barely even carrying a backpack.

No rhino either. Memba that?

Wouldn't of got that either. Is that hulkbuster even out yet?

Delayed

I think it looks like crap. It amazes me this stuff sells at the price it's offered at. I mean the super hero movies are generally fun but they are rarely great by any means. Most of them are gone then forgotten. Sideshow and Hot Toys spend way too much time and resources on this movie crap.

I think it looks like crap. It amazes me this stuff sells at the price it's offered at. I mean the super hero movies are generally fun but they are rarely great by any means. Most of them are gone then forgotten. Sideshow and Hot Toys spend way too much time and resources on this movie crap.

Maybe you should pitch your business plan to them about making things besides this "crap".

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Maybe you should pitch your business plan to them about making things besides this "crap".

Maybe I will.

Sent from your Mom's place using two cans and a string

That's a really bold statement. I haven't forgotten The Dark Knight and surely haven't forgotten The Avengers either. I am also sure I won't forget Michael Keaton's portrayal of "crap".

It does look like crap. Just like the Rhino garbage design. They might as well get rid of Spiderman's spandex and give him a mechanical suit since that is the direction they want to go in.

It does look like crap. Just like the Rhino garbage design. They might as well get rid of Spiderman's spandex and give him a mechanical suit since that is the direction they want to go in.

How on earth would they have done it any other way?

How on earth would they have done it any other way?

It does not matter what horrible design the film makers come out with you will always have people coming out to explain why that terrible design choice is the only way to do it.

I think we should just ignore the trolls.

The CONSISTENTLY negative ones usually reflect their negativity in their personal life.

It does not matter what horrible design the film makers come out with you will always have people coming out to explain why that terrible design choice is the only way to do it.

That's not the point. I was asking, based on the 'design is crap' stuff, as to how else they could have done it and made it fit with the MCU as it stands?

I think we should just ignore the trolls.

The CONSISTENTLY negative ones usually reflect their negativity in their personal life.

They're only trolls when they disagree with you.

Back