Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Suit-Up Gantry with and w/o Mk IV

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My GF was just about to wrap it. I did get to see the box. 20 more days to go. This was my Golden Ticket of items on my list.

Your gf is a keeper ! Someone is going to be excited on xmas day lol. I had this also on my list. Hope I get same treatment from my gf also lol.

Best GF ever.
This is something that I would love to have.

She is, I have to say and I will say it. Much better then the ex wife. We don't even fight. She is on the board so I cannot tell her. But she will have something to open for Christmas. I told her just put the boxes under the tree. She wanted to wrap them.

The ex wife...

Iron-Man-2-2010-prop-weapons.jpg

:lecture Rhodey's not impressed. :rotfl

Take extra caution when posing your Gantry.
The joints are stiff and you should try to follow the included instructions closely to understand where the articulations are and in which plane it moves.

Take extra caution when posing your Gantry.
The joints are stiff and you should try to follow the included instructions closely to understand where the articulations are and in which plane it moves.

Thanks, I'm planning to display it and it does look a little complicated and fragile at the same time. I bought the gantry w/o Mark IV so it doesn't have the chest plate with magnets....did that chest plate only comes with the Mark IV w/gantry? If so, I'll have get one on EBay.

Back