Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Suit-Up Gantry with and w/o Mk IV

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hence the "PRETTY MUCH".

Your version of "Pretty much" and mine must be completely different. If I stated something was pretty much sold out, it would signify that it was basically sold out or only available on eBay. The way you worded your sentence made it seem as though you could not find it anywhere. So far really the only site I have seen the monger sold out on was secret compass but they sell out after 2 pieces so that is not really surprising. Also APcollectibles. I found 7 sites you can still pre-order the monger...so yeah I say its "pretty much" still available......

Your version of "Pretty much" and mine must be completely different. If I stated something was pretty much sold out, it would signify that it was basically sold out or only available on eBay. The way you worded your sentence made it seem as though you could not find it anywhere. So far really the only site I have seen the monger sold out on was secret compass but they sell out after 2 pieces so that is not really surprising. Also APcollectibles. I found 7 sites you can still pre-order the monger...so yeah I say its "pretty much" still available......

That's what I was wondering. I found him still on sale even ssc. This is a $500+ item it will be a bit before selling out.

Wow?? If you take two Iron Mongers and put them on top of each other. They will be bigger then the guy in the white shirt. Reminds me of a movie ending.
The person would be likely taller than 3 feet

Hahaha!
That's what I was thinking too.

Does anyone else think the guy in the white shirt doesn't have any legs? :rotfl

Cool story bro'.

Just ordered a Gantry with Mark IV off BBTS and it should be here early next week as it says it shipped. Then Iron Monger... These will be my first Hot Toys Iron Man figs.

Back