Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Suit-Up Gantry with and w/o Mk IV

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I caved at ordered one from bbts....it was this or monger, I think I chose wisely!.quick question, does substandard mean opened on bbts?. Because I would be pissed it it came opened and inspected ...

I caved at ordered one from bbts....it was this or monger, I think I chose wisely!.quick question, does substandard mean opened on bbts?. Because I would be pissed it it came opened and inspected ...

I believe it's the condition of the box.
The item inside is fine.

If there's any doubts, you can email or call bbts.

Yeah, it's the condition of the packaging. The explanation is somewhere on the site. You could email Joel and ask if you want to be sure. BBTS is good people man. Been dealing with them for years. Never a problem.
-joe-

Just fyi, I ordered substandard from them before and was pleasantly surprised the packaging was still in very good and displayable shape. :wink1:

Can't just make up my mind between this and Iron Monger, does anybody own both, which is better or would be hard to get ahold of later?

Can't just make up my mind between this and Iron Monger, does anybody own both, which is better or would be hard to get ahold of later?

i actually was lookn at my collection lastnight and i have both gantry and monger. id say monger is the one to get 1st if ur looking. cause hes huge, ur able to pose him more then the gantry. gantry i love but if i was u if get monger then gantry

i had the same choice and its Monger all the way dude.

It's just such a cool toy I think and while the gantry is awesome, it looks very easy to break and will not fit into glass cabinets.

I think the Gantry will be sold out most everywhere soon, so I would buy that first if you are planning on getting both. Places like the BBTS still have plenty of the Monger in stock right now. But I think the Monger is the cooler of the two.

Gantry w/ Mk.IV or Iron Monger?

That's a tough call.

Someone else asked this in the Monger thread and I summed it all up by just saying... flip a coin.

It really comes down to personal preference. I had the Iron Monger for about two weeks and it was great to play with but I get bored very quickly. I actually just traded it for a Mark IV sans Gantry and another HT fig. The benefit you'll get with the gantry is that you're getting a recast of probably the best HT Iron Man with no fading or wiring issues that the previous one had, however the Iron Monger will be worth more in the long run.

Gantry or Iron Monger - can't go wrong with either tbh

IMG_0418.jpg

Back