Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Suit-Up Gantry with and w/o Mk IV

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, I'm planning to display it and it does look a little complicated and fragile at the same time. I bought the gantry w/o Mark IV so it doesn't have the chest plate with magnets....did that chest plate only comes with the Mark IV w/gantry? If so, I'll have get one on EBay.

Yes, only with the Gantry/Mk.IV combo.

Sorry I thought I had posted this in the Iron Monger form. Sorry.

Nice, why waiting to put with the rest of the Marks I put it next to the STAP. Seems there is not much more in size between them.

I like it, but as a weapon of war. This thing can be taken out really easy. Two well place rockets would do the job. I have to wonder why Tony did not just do that?

Last edited:
Nice, why waiting to put with the rest of the Marks I put it next to the STAP. Seems there is not much more in size between them.

I like it, but as a weapon of war. This thing can be taken out really easy. Two well place rockets would do the job. I have to wonder why Tony did not just do that?

Funny, I have mine next to the STAP as well, at least for now. You could extend the legs by adjusting the feet, he looks even more menacing with the extra height!

I LOVE his design, but as a weapon goes, yeah, you're right. Hell, just rip a few of those pistons off and he'd be ****ed! I don't imagine he'd move well without them!

Funny, I have mine next to the STAP as well, at least for now. You could extend the legs by adjusting the feet, he looks even more menacing with the extra height!

I LOVE his design, but as a weapon goes, yeah, you're right. Hell, just rip a few of those pistons off and he'd be ****ed! I don't imagine he'd move well without them!

I can't he is going up high. What you don't see is the wax on his feet. I had him up with the gantry but need to wire him up. Santa Yoda from time to time does a nose drive. He is one peace, this is many.

I am happy with this. I really did just want dummy, the rest is cool also.

Ya, for someone who makes Weapons you would have thought that would be the 1st thing to come to mind. It did for me. Even the Mark 1 could only take small arms fire. Once the .50 cal got into the game it was over with. Yet the Mark 3, took a tank round.

Yeah, get the set that comes with both.
You'll also get the Dummy which doesn't come with the stand alone Gantry.

I wonder how come dummy did not come with the gantry. But the set only. Then again I guess it could be said why have they not sold it by itself?

I wonder how come dummy did not come with the gantry. But the set only. Then again I guess it could be said why have they not sold it by itself?

The decisions Hot Toys makes is really anyones guess.
They're very unpredictable.

Back