Hot toys MMS - Iron Man MK. 33 Silver Centurion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh yeah, that's why it took me forever to find one without pink panties for a good price. The Igor doesn't strike my fancy. I'm waiting to see what the hulkbuster brings to the table. Which one would you guys go for, 4,6 or centurion?

Well I have Marks 4,6 and silver centurion, so I dont have to worry about deciding

Purchased a regular edition off Amazon for $218 shipped and to my surprise, I was shipped the exclusive version. Such a pleasant surprise, though my only complaint would be that it was not sealed and that it was previously opened.

Purchased a regular edition off Amazon for $218 shipped and to my surprise, I was shipped the exclusive version. Such a pleasant surprise, though my only complaint would be that it was not sealed and that it was previously opened.

What a cool deal. Every time I look on amazon for 1:6 they're always wildly overpriced.:slap

I didn't realize this figure was out now and selling for lower prices on Amazon and ebay. I noticed that Amazon price for $218 shipped, and even ebay had it for lower than Sideshow or BBTS. I cancelled my $249.95 pre-order at BBTS and snagged one on ebay instead for $205 shipped. The super low price for this particular one was because the seller was offering it without the Stark head or the stand, which is great for me, because I never would have displayed it with the Stark head (I don't like the battle damage look) and I thought the stand's platform was too high anyway--I don't want Iron Man towering over the rest of the Avengers.

It'll be nice to finally have this guy in my collection--he's my first Iron Man figure and I love the badass look.

I didn't realize this figure was out now and selling for lower prices on Amazon and ebay. I noticed that Amazon price for $218 shipped, and even ebay had it for lower than Sideshow or BBTS. I cancelled my $249.95 pre-order at BBTS and snagged one on ebay instead for $205 shipped. The super low price for this particular one was because the seller was offering it without the Stark head or the stand, which is great for me, because I never would have displayed it with the Stark head (I don't like the battle damage look) and I thought the stand's platform was too high anyway--I don't want Iron Man towering over the rest of the Avengers.

It'll be nice to finally have this guy in my collection--he's my first Iron Man figure and I love the badass look.

But then you're not buying a complete figure. I understand why you don't need them, I don't display half of the stuff these figures come with, but I want them all to be there. I am not in this hobby for investment, but if I ever end up selling some pieces I'd like to be able to get as much for it as I can. That's just my opinion.

Re: Hot Toys Iron Man Mark 33

Final flex today. A year and 2 weeks from ordering I finally got a shipping notice. Getting it tomorrow! Two days after I packed away my whole collection for an impending move... Lol. Will get to take it out, look at it, then not see it again for a few months.

Back