Hot toys MMS - Iron Man MK. 33 Silver Centurion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Iron Man Mark 33

After weeks of waiting I FINALLY get a replacement part in but it isn't even a new arm or figure. It's a god damn new base! What the hell Sideshow? They really have been ****ing up lately. I emailed them with a pic and detail on the issue and I get a base. Great. Now I have to email them again.

After weeks of waiting I FINALLY get a replacement part in but it isn't even a new arm or figure. It's a god damn new base! What the hell Sideshow? They really have been ****ing up lately. I emailed them with a pic and detail on the issue and I get a base. Great. Now I have to email them again.

Sorry to hear that Ryan. I can't even begin to imagine your level of frustration on this. Hope it gets sorted....again, quickly.

Sorry to hear that Ryan. I can't even begin to imagine your level of frustration on this. Hope it gets sorted....again, quickly.

Well I hope too. I can't believe they sent me something so far south it makes no sense but I had a feeling when he put down "Base" He really meant a NEW Base. Not a Base Body or Arm. I just don't understand what he was thinking or what they were thinking.

Well I hope too. I can't believe they sent me something so far south it makes no sense but I had a feeling when he put down "Base" He really meant a NEW Base. Not a Base Body or Arm. I just don't understand what he was thinking or what they were

It seems like there has been a lot of service nightmares being discussed lately. I wonder if something is going on behind the scenes there.

Well I hope too. I can't believe they sent me something so far south it makes no sense but I had a feeling when he put down "Base" He really meant a NEW Base. Not a Base Body or Arm. I just don't understand what he was thinking or what they were

It seems like there has been a lot of service nightmares being discussed lately. I wonder if something is going on behind the scenes there.

It seems like it. I know i'm not the only one. They better get there act together.

I also picked up the sideshow exclusive with the helmet. What did you use to light it up?

Just for this pic? I actually used my iPhone's flash :lol

I was hoping to use one of the repulsors to light it up but its way to dim. I'm think you could wire up a cheap LED from radio shack or something

:thud: What a bunch of fail. Sorry bud.

Methinks a coupon or some sort of credit is in order. :)

Their credit wouldn't cover his cost to buy a new arm off the bay. His best bet is to get a freebie replacement which they're typically good about for figures. Statues is a whole 'nother story.

Just for this pic? I actually used my iPhone's flash :lol

I was hoping to use one of the repulsors to light it up but its way to dim. I'm think you could wire up a cheap LED from radio shack or something

That's a good idea. An LED And a AA OR AAA battery. Excellent pics and Thanks, I'm def stealing that idea, haha

Back