Hot toys MMS - Iron Man MK. 33 Silver Centurion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It think that is "quality" and "price" sat in a scale with hot toys, the scale is slowly sliding towards price and that ain't good.

The head sculpt with the magnetic faceplate that sits on his head, mine arrive with the two little metal squares missing. So it wasn't mahnetic at all of course. Turns out the glue they used wasn't strong enough and they were in a another section of the plastic in the box. Two tiny dabs of glue fixed it but this better not be a trend

It think that is "quality" and "price" sat in a scale with hot toys, the scale is slowly sliding towards price and that ain't good.

The head sculpt with the magnetic faceplate that sits on his head, mine arrive with the two little metal squares missing. So it wasn't mahnetic at all of course. Turns out the glue they used wasn't strong enough and they were in a another section of the plastic in the box. Two tiny dabs of glue fixed it but this better not be a trend

Happened with mine as well. But what does HT care...people keep buying. Just look at the Mk 42 despite the 'issues'. Overall I'm still happy with HT figures but the VALUE is certainly decreasing with the ever-increasing prices. The 1/6 figure market will always be somewhat niche, and they know that since they have the monopoly collectors will pay whatever they ask. So far there is no 'tipping point' yet....we complain about the prices but buy anyway. Things will not change unless collectors vote with their wallets or a rival company emerges to dethrone HT.

That's a good idea. An LED And a AA OR AAA battery. Excellent pics and Thanks, I'm def stealing that idea, haha

Might wanna try watch batteries actually, I have a green LED wired up with a resistor and one if those and the thing is still super bright. Matters what voltage the LED takes.

Re: Hot Toys Iron Man Mark 33

Just opened him up its my birthday today. This is my 1st official IM figure, all I gotta say is awesomeness!!!!! I ordered the EX right before it waitlisted. Sorry for the crappy pics
2ac58c59c22fcf7af7e52153df87c36f.jpg
ac2b2028bc57c184c3b902e6f9d22983.jpg

Just opened him up its my birthday today. This is my 1st official IM figure, all I gotta say is awesomeness!!!!! I ordered the EX right before it waitlisted. Sorry for the crappy pics
2ac58c59c22fcf7af7e52153df87c36f.jpg
ac2b2028bc57c184c3b902e6f9d22983.jpg

Congrats & happy birthday..., it's my birthday today too. lol :) Have to wait for my figure though..., I got a huge Stormtrooper though & that was pretty cool. :)

Thanks my fellow freaks for the birthday wishes. I really love this guy the poses are awesome, seems like so much work went into making this figure, it's so detailed.

I need some opinions on what IM I should get. I can't make up my mind on the silver centurion or the avengers Mk. Vi? Any suggestions?

Actually, I've been talking to a guy that's willing to let his go for $450. My choices are, Mk. Vi, Mk. IV or the centurion. I only plan on getting one, as I want a joker 2.0 down the road. I already own, diecast 42, patriot, wm mk1, mk7 and python.

Actually, I've been talking to a guy that's willing to let his go for $450. My choices are, Mk. Vi, Mk. IV or the centurion. I only plan on getting one, as I want a joker 2.0 down the road. I already own, diecast 42, patriot, wm mk1, mk7 and python.

If you do go for the Mark VI Avengers, make sure that there is no pink panties and make sure all the pieces are there. Also check to make sure the box included

Oh yeah, that's why it took me forever to find one without pink panties for a good price. The Igor doesn't strike my fancy. I'm waiting to see what the hulkbuster brings to the table. Which one would you guys go for, 4,6 or centurion?

I think as they make more suits, they get better at making them (if that makes sense)..., so I'd say Silver Centurian would be the better suit to buy (just my opinion though). :)

Back