Hot toys MMS - Iron Man MK. 33 Silver Centurion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could you make this but with keeping the red covering the lower kneecaps and the back of the knee?

silver-centurion-custom.jpg

Anyone elses UPS tracking has no delivery information/date posted on UPS's website? Mine was picked up yesterday by UPS and usually once that has occured, UPS posts estimated delivery schedule at that time. This time there is no information. I am sure UPS is just slow on the updating part but I just thought it was weird based on how fast they updated shipping information on previous shipments. In other words, tell me when the dang thing is coming, I need it! :lol

Anyone elses UPS tracking has no delivery information/date posted on UPS's website? Mine was picked up yesterday by UPS and usually once that has occured, UPS posts estimated delivery schedule at that time. This time there is no information. I am sure UPS is just slow on the updating part but I just thought it was weird based on how fast they updated shipping information on previous shipments. In other words, tell me when the dang thing is coming, I need it! :lol

Same here. I’m sure it will update sometime today.

Anyone else's tracking info say that a signature is required? I didn't select that option when ordering, so is that something Sideshow automatically does now? I will most likely be at work when it's delivered :pfft:

Anyone else's tracking info say that a signature is required? I didn't select that option when ordering, so is that something Sideshow automatically does now? I will most likely be at work when it's delivered :pfft:

If you get UPS My Choice. "If you use UPS" You can Authorize to release the package and not sign for it. I have to wait until they update the information because I can't Authorize mine yet.

The exclusive MK 33 is available once again at SS just in case anyone missed it. Wont be getting mine till Sept. have it on flex pay and I am in no hurry with all the things that came out all at once lol!!! Cant wait for MK 42 next week though.

If you get UPS My Choice. "If you use UPS" You can Authorize to release the package and not sign for it. I have to wait until they update the information because I can't Authorize mine yet.

I second that. MY UPS is well worth it. UPS comes in the middle of the day where I live. So when I’m at work I have all my package delivered to the local UPS store and pick it up on the drive home.

To each his own, but I still prefer the way I had it originally:

View attachment 128255

I like the movie coloring, but your color scheme looks even better.

I have a Mark 33 pre-ordered with OneSixthBruce, but given their increasingly slow service I don't expect to see it this side of Christmas so I'm probably going to buy one off ebay from one of the Asian sellers and then resell the one from OSB whenever it eventually arrives.

Back