Hot toys MMS - Iron Man MK. 33 Silver Centurion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got this today and just took a photo. I love it. Sorry about my images being a little grainy. I hope you like it though. :wink1:
SC_01_comp.jpg
SC_02_comp.jpg

Its actually a candy apple red, it has a super fine metallic flick mixed in the paint, beautiful really. I showcased that in my review, here it is incase you want to check it out:wave

I already watched your review thanks anyway though. Yeah I get this guy tomorrow and I cant wait. My 1st IM with a Tony
Stark hs :yess:

the shoulder armor definitely feels fragile. be careful when handling this guy. especially if you are putting him back in the box for whatever reason

Mine arrives Wed!!!!! I think im going to texas and meet this UPS truck halfway so i can get my ****!! lol

I think I'm going to get on chat with SS today and see if I can pay my last flex pay early. I don't want to wait until September to get him after seeing all these pics.

Mine will be arriving today! Very excited but I sadly can't open him until after work. It'll be a long day.

Mine will be arriving today! Very excited but I sadly can't open him until after work. It'll be a long day.

I got the opposite prob. I can get him anytime today but The UPS store doesnt open till 9. So for now im just sitting right in front of their door :lol

Just an FYI to those who ordered the reg version. SS only has the ex in stock. Reg version will be shipped in a few weeks. So because I've paid this figure off, they've allowed me to change from reg version to exclusive! Will be shipped by end of day.

Back