Hot toys MMS - Iron Man MK. 33 Silver Centurion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's why u chrome it like the 1/4 endo :lecture

I'm cool with dat.

zero-dark-horseshoes.jpg

Dude the SC has triangular shoulders in the comic.

Yup. Plus this figure has a nice "angularity" in general to it...when compared with other HT armors this one just feels sharp and spiky and dangerous. It has those triangular shoulder pads of course, plus the forearm blades, but the whole armor in general just looks less rounded and more angular to me. I really dig the look and I like how it's so very different from any of the other armors.

It's definitely cool enough to be the sole Iron Man armor in a collection, if someone wanted to only buy one.

Thanks for the comments fellas:hi5:

Still trying to figure out issues with getting this review uploaded, I'm attempting to upload it direct from my phone, currently pending:panic:

Hey guys, would appreciate some of your help/input...

I have my Silver Centurion that will process on 8/19 and I just learned today that I will have to be out of town from 8/23 to 8/27. In the past, Sideshow packages have arrived to my house in 5-6 days and ship out the same day they are charged/processed. So with this in mind, I would miss my package and the 3 delivery attempts that UPS would make.

So, does Sideshow take requests to delay shipments of packages for like 2 or 3 days? I'm asking this here because it's the weekend so Sideshow Customer Service is closed and my processing date is on Tuesday and I don't want to freak out on Monday when I call Sideshow and they say that they can't delay the date for when they ship my package.

Thanks in advance!

I have my Silver Centurion that will process on 8/19 and I just learned today that I will have to be out of town from 8/23 to 8/27. In the past, Sideshow packages have arrived to my house in 5-6 days and ship out the same day they are charged/processed. So with this in mind, I would miss my package and the 3 delivery attempts that UPS would make.

So, does Sideshow take requests to delay shipments of packages for like 2 or 3 days? I'm asking this here because it's the weekend so Sideshow Customer Service is closed and my processing date is on Tuesday and I don't want to freak out on Monday when I call Sideshow and they say that they can't delay the date for when they ship my package.

Thanks in advance!

If you still have access to track your package during you vacation, I believe you can request UPS to hold you package until your ready to pick it up.

Thanks in advance!

You could just have it shipped to my house if you want! :wink1:

Thanks in advance!

Call sideshow and ask them to ship it on another date. I've had several packages delayed because I was traveling. They'll typically hold shipping up to 14 days I believe. They do not like to hold it much longer because they obviously cannot charge you for the figure, and want to move the product.

Thanks in advance!

sign up for UPS my choice (it's free). you can either ask them to hold it at a facility (also free), hold a ups store (extra) or deliver to a different address (also extra). if you have a safe doorway, you can pre-sign for the package and have them leave it, or if you kno your neighbors, have the driver deliver it to them.

Back