Hot toys MMS - Iron Man MK. 33 Silver Centurion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope those busts mean were getting blue steel and Romeo in 1:6

It's not Romeo... but Mk 24: TANK...
942132_455861874498053_1917974289_n.jpg

Damn mike you're wallet must be running away from you!

2014 is going to one heck of a expensive year.

It definitely will be. And my wallet is working overtime when it comes to HT. I'm lucky enough to make an ok living. And I only have 2 vices. Collectibles and Craft beer!

Another picture. Loving all these suits far too much.

1000225_524189314320723_482436402_n.jpg

This is by far the best, clearest pic of SC yet. Thanks!

I have to limit myself to only buy suits that Tony wears in the movie. This is one of them and have to skip on HB, Gemini & Heavy Lifter.

My wallet's gonna hurt after this. Agree, the faceplate doesn't have the sleeker look. Nonetheless this is killer. Can't wait to po this.:)

Must have for me.
Loved the Silver Centurion in the comics, back in the day, and this no exception.:yess:

WOW Silver Centurion, my favorite suit from the comics back in the day! This is a must own for me, brings back so many memories!!!

This is the TRUE suit that fought the Iron Monger:
200-1.jpg

HT, you're killing my wallet!!!

Hell yeah!! :hi5: :yess:

Silver Centurion was my favorite classic suit too but this figure just kind of looks like any other movie Iron Man to me. I'm not really getting the "nostalgia" vibe that I thought I would from this. :dunno

I understand what you're saying, but it's suppose to look like all the others, or at least close in appearance.
This is a present-day interpretation of the Silver Centurion.

Buying x2. Beautiful and quite possibly the best suit to date.WOW.

Been waiting for the best Iron Man and for some reason The Avengers Mk VII didn't quite do it for me. This might be the best one I've seen so far too. :clap

I do like this, nice fusion of the movies and an iconic comic book look.

I just wish it had more screen time. Great looking suit.

was going to pull to the trigger on Heartbreaker but after seeing this pictures i changed my mind and will get this silver centurion instead

I'm not really sure about this character. I don't know the original comics so the design to me has no sentimental value to me.

It looks like a MKVI repaint (chest) with a bit of MKV (abs, color) in the design. Might get it anyway haha.

But...but... I promised myself no more Iron Man figures. Why oh why did they have to make my favorite armor. Oh well... Guess I am a liar!!! LOL. I have to have this one.

Back