Hot toys MMS - Iron Man MK. 33 Silver Centurion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Iron Man Mark 33

This might just be my favorite suit so far. the design concept is so beautiful. it stays true to the original IM design concept but with its own personality.

I wonder if Hot Toys will do any changes to the face plate of the Silver Centurion.

In the movie, I remember it having a slight "mean" or scrowling look but the early pictures show it having a similar face plate as the Mark 6.

I'll get every armor released!

And I think I put a post up about 2 weeks ago wondering how HT can be so quite on the IM3 front!

:slap:slap:slap:slap I called that one.:thwak

Now we have to withstand the onslaught of the HT Ironman army hahaha...:lol
Our wallets will be ripped to shreds.

Now we have to withstand the onslaught of the HT Ironman army hahaha...:lol
Our wallets will be ripped to shreds.

Too true. Hopefully, they spread their release/ship dates like usual. This also gives me some motivation to thin out some of my other collectibles I've been wanting to unload for years.

Too true. Hopefully, they spread their release/ship dates like usual. This also gives me some motivation to thin out some of my other collectibles I've been wanting to unload for years.

I hope so too!!! I want everything now and I hope they produce all of the rest of the armours. Hack, I didn't get Red Snapper coz I am not into those action pose but now, I think I will. BUT, they have to spread them release dates.

I dunno, I don't like the 80's shoulder pad design from this IM as much as I would love to have this, I would stick with the Gemini and the MK17 Heartbreaker. Close enough for my "house party" protocol setup, **unless** they really go out of their way to release ALL of them suits.

You do realize that thats the entire point of this figure right? To look like the red and silver armor from the 80's?

I wasn't planning on getting any of these "blink and you'll miss it" suits, however this is cool enough that I just might have to get it.

Love the 80's nostalgia I feel when I look at this figure, it's got a great presence on it's own. Can't wait to get my hands on one! :yess:

I'm a little surprised this thread hasn't seen as much traffic as the others though.

I hope so too!!! I want everything now and I hope they produce all of the rest of the armours. Hack, I didn't get Red Snapper coz I am not into those action pose but now, I think I will. BUT, they have to spread them release dates.

I think I'm going to get Red Snapper now too. Like I said before, it seems to have complete articulation. Not as much as most MMS, but the armor design would prevent that high an articulation count.

I think I'm going to get Red Snapper now too. Like I said before, it seems to have complete articulation. Not as much as most MMS, but the armor design would prevent that high an articulation count.
Damn mike you're wallet must be running away from you!

2014 is going to one heck of a expensive year.

Another picture. Loving all these suits far too much.

1000225_524189314320723_482436402_n.jpg

WOW Silver Centurion, my favorite suit from the comics back in the day! This is a must own for me, brings back so many memories!!!

This is the TRUE suit that fought the Iron Monger:
200-1.jpg

HT, you're killing my wallet!!!

Silver Centurion was my favorite classic suit too but this figure just kind of looks like any other movie Iron Man to me. I'm not really getting the "nostalgia" vibe that I thought I would from this. :dunno

Back