Hot toys MMS - Iron Man MK. 33 Silver Centurion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1069839_524391440967177_580174144_n.jpg

971539_524391384300516_791799463_n.jpg

999369_524391380967183_1244749023_n.jpg

1069839_524391440967177_580174144_n.jpg

And they couldn't get the eye proportions right for the Mark VII? XD

I have a question - if I'm looking to buy one definitive Iron Man armor, would this one cut it? I love the look, and I'm pretty sure it's been in the comics, but there's so many armors coming out that it's hard to pick just one... :lol

I have a question - if I'm looking to buy one definitive Iron Man armor, would this one cut it? I love the look, and I'm pretty sure it's been in the comics, but there's so many armors coming out that it's hard to pick just one... :lol

Just choose the one that appeals most to you.

Personally Mark VI was my definitive armor, but since the boat's sailed on that one (i sold it off since it was damaged), Heartbreaker is now my definitive armor.

But like King Kobra said, it depends on your taste. People slight the heartbreaker for virtually not being in the movie at all, but the design of it just comes across to me as it being the King of the Iron Men :lol and that is now the "definitive" Iron Man armor for me!

Heartbreaker ftw!

If you are into classic suits take a look at Mark IV or VII, but I'd wait for the diecast version of those they will be heavier and with better articulation

If you are into new stuff, then Mark XLII or Heartbreaker are the best choice. Mark XXXIII is good but it doesn't have the look of the definitive IM armor, it looks like a suit that Tony would barely wear and thats just what happens in the movie, it doesn't look like the main guy :lol

Heartbreaker is clearly the leader and its my favourite :love

Last edited:
I didn't like the MK42 look, so i passed. I was bummed because I was skipping iron man...hero suit to boot!

But damn....heartbreaker, silver, igor...those...THOSE are the ones I want. Now I don't feel so bad.

If that's what you want my vote IMHO is to wait for the die-cast Mk3, hopefully they get the proportions better on the second attempt. Classic Iron Man look and arguably the grand daddy of all the suit designs. If you can't wait, picking up a Mk4 from someone is a good alternative, I'm just not digging the shoulders and thighs on that design as much.

This is the only armor I'm ordering. Passing on Heartbreaker and 42. I loved this armor as a kid.

jesus christ all mighty. these 3 new suits are the ****.

i need them. im not really a Marvel guy but WOW. these are very good. makes me wonder why they only got 12 seconds of screen time. gemini, centurion and heartbreaker are all huge winners. and i HATE IM 3.

If I keep buying more of these how am I going to afford a divorce!! O well ill go down with my man dolls. PO def

I didn't think I was gonna be getting any armors from this movie even though I LOVED Silver Centurion in the comics as well as seeing it on screen but it looks like I have to now XD

Personally Mark VI was my definitive armor...

I have to say I agree Mark VI is my definitive armor as well :clap, but I also like this Silver Centurion. Now if this one has a in-helmet Tony HS, I'm sold, but it doesn't appear to be the case.

If I am trying to be funny, I would say the most definitve armor will have to be Mark XVIII (43), the one appearing in Avengers 2 :yess:

Back