Hot toys MMS - Iron Man MK. 33 Silver Centurion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Iron Man Mark 33

I'd do BD on my figures if I knew how to do them :(

Ud be surprised what people can do with a soldering iron, a dremel, and a paint brush

Mine I did 2 years ago
4u3a2y3e.jpg

Its easy, just takes patience and research. The more you practice, the more it'll get easier

Umm wrong! The 33 never got all beat up looking like that with holes all in it. It had light weathering on it from the dock fight.
but nothing like that. The only real damage it took was in the front chest area from killian's hand. It looks nice I guess if u want
a more bd look than what was in the film, but calling me wrong and that don't know what i'm talking about :dunno

PR6.gif

Your first comment was completely dismissive of somebody's work b/c it didn't replicate what you thought you saw on screen, which is really the problem.

It's a custom - do you even know what that means? It doesn't look that way.

Your first comment also reads like the suit goes through the film squeaky clean which isn't accurate at all.

Now, you're here trying to give me a play by play of a movie I've seen over fifty times? :lol

I like the custom, I think it was done well, but it completely takes away the cool factor for me, which is its shininess

I agree, it's a little over the top for my tastes. Leaving a little bit of shine would have been neat to see, but regardless it's VERY well done.

PR6.gif

Your first comment was completely dismissive of somebody's work b/c it didn't replicate what you thought you saw on screen, which is really the problem.

It's a custom - do you even know what that means? It doesn't look that way.

Your first comment also reads like the suit goes through the film squeaky clean which isn't accurate at all.

Now, you're here trying to give me a play by play of a movie I've seen over fifty times? :lol

I agree, it's a little over the top for my tastes. Leaving a little bit of shine would have been neat to see, but regardless it's VERY well done.

1) you're right I did dismiss it cuz its overdone and I don't care for it.
2) I never implied that the suit takes no dmg at all that your dumbass assumption
3) Its my opinion which I have a right to, so **** off.

Umm wrong! The 33 never got all beat up looking like that with holes all in it. It had light weathering on it from the dock fight.
but nothing like that. The only real damage it took was in the front chest area from killian's hand. It looks nice I guess if u want
a more bd look than what was in the film, but calling me wrong and that don't know what i'm talking about :dunno

Aren't you the same guy that claimed that the DeLorean from ht was only gonna be $300???

Back