Hot toys MMS - Iron Man MK. 33 Silver Centurion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm unsure as to how I will pose this guy. I don't know if I want to pose him in like a
floating pose to make use of the dynamic stand, or I will go with a forearm blade pose.

I'm unsure as to how I will pose this guy. I don't know if I want to pose him in like a
floating pose to make use of the dynamic stand, or I will go with a forearm blade pose.

Why not have both? *cue tortilla commercials*

Use the Dynamic Stand and put him in a floating pose. Have one arm pointing down with the repulsor palm like in a normal hovering stance, but have the other arm raised with a clenched fist and blade extended like he's doing a super-jump and is about to come down and bisect some Extremis goon.

Why not have both? *cue tortilla commercials*

Use the Dynamic Stand and put him in a floating pose. Have one arm pointing down with the repulsor palm like in a normal hovering stance, but have the other arm raised with a clenched fist and blade extended like he's doing a super-jump and is about to come down and bisect some Extremis goon.

That sounds pretty cool actually, I wish tony had done that in the movie :lol

Re: Hot Toys Iron Man Mark 33

qupu4ytu.jpg

Oh my wallet is gonna take a hit, this and Python and Mark 42 in the same month. Ouch

My WL for the EX converted in 5 days after going on 2 weeks ago so if you jump on now its almost guaranteed. Also got my 14 day ship notice :clap

Back