Hot toys MMS - Iron Man MK. 33 Silver Centurion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the nice comments fellas!

@Brain It's a 55" Samsung Smart TV. I have a 60" Pioneer KURO plasma upstairs but it is way too damn heavy to mount. It would tip the house over. Hahaha.:lol

I always wanted a Pioneer Kuro but had to aim a bit lower because of budget; it's impressive that it still beats many of the best plasmas out today. Awesome collection/display, and your choice of TV is equally admirable. :hi5:

I always wanted a Pioneer Kuro but had to aim a bit lower because of budget; it's impressive that it still beats many of the best plasmas out today. Awesome collection/display, and your choice of TV is equally admirable. :hi5:

Thanks man. The Kuro's had the best blacks of anything under 30k out there. It's a shame pioneer bellied up on that. I've looked at the Panasonic's since they bought the technology from pioneer. But I have yet to see one that gets there still. I am praying mine never dies because there is nothing better for movies.:pray:

Hiokietwo - Nice set up although I don't know how split up 13 Delts. Are you thinking about straight lining your HOA bays

Hiokietwo - Nice set up although I don't know how split up 13 Delts. Are you thinking about straight lining your HOA bays

I have 5 set up on each side of the television and another set of three by the stairs around the corner. I would have 15 total but ikea was out of them, so I'll look to add two more.

I just laid the hall there to get it out of the way for now. I have a diorama area built into the wall where I will be putting dioramas up. I need to set up both tumblers, bat-pod, 89 Batmobile, the avengers set and Tony's workshop. The HOA is going into the corner. I may put the 89 Batmobile under the tv if it fits. Need to get it out and see, if it does then I will build a poly case for it to prohibit dust.

5 on each side is going to look good. When I build cabinets for people I try to steer them toward a symmetrical layout but sometimes an asymmetrical display can look great too.

You know I did the same thing you did, and now I'm building a 13 Bay HOA. I bought a 4 pack of HOA Bays just to see how they would look in the area I planned to display some IM stuff.

They were way too big so I figured I'd sell them cheap on ebay. BUT to get them out of the way for the night, I set them on top of our entertainment cabinet. The next day my wife said she loved they way they looked but I had to have them all the way across the cabinet. As I added bays to our set up I realized that the radius would be too deep for that area and that lead to my decision to mod them into the straight line set up.

I just recently bought a 7 pack and I might have some time to cut them up tomorrow :)

I have 5 set up on each side of the television and another set of three by the stairs around the corner. I would have 15 total but ikea was out of them, so I'll look to add two more.

I just laid the hall there to get it out of the way for now. I have a diorama area built into the wall where I will be putting dioramas up. I need to set up both tumblers, bat-pod, 89 Batmobile, the avengers set and Tony's workshop. The HOA is going into the corner. I may put the 89 Batmobile under the tv if it fits. Need to get it out and see, if it does then I will build a poly case for it to prohibit dust.

Re: Hot Toys Iron Man Mark 33

My OCD would not be able to let me go for an asymmetrical display. I think most sixth scale collectors have OCD, mild or severe. Lol

I disagree, since I consider those with addictive tendencies to be weak, I don't consider my collecting to be an addiction, I do it for my own enjoyment

LOL. That exactly the way an addict who hasn't accepted they are an addict would say it.

I'd consider myself an addict. Since I pretty much wanna PO everything coming out. And my wishlist is practically endless. But of course I have my limitations, space and money. But still, it's fun waiting around for my POs to be released. And going hunting for cheap stuff at the malls or online.

For a newbie mostly MISB collector (until i have enough space to display em) with a mild OCD , whats the best way to make sure that orders from Sideshow will arrive at my doorstep with mint box as possible including the brown shippers box? Last order i received had a dent on it made me twitch everytime i see it=(

Either have them do a pack out for you, or make friends with your delivery guy.

What do you mean by pack out mate? Sorry been only collecting for barely 3months still learning jargons of this hobby but i have pre ordered all Iron Man armors thats why iam expecting a lot of delivery this year and want everyone of my IM suit to arrive at my doorstep as mint as possible.. Btw thanks for the reply ü

What do you mean by pack out mate? Sorry been only collecting for barely 3months still learning jargons of this hobby but i have pre ordered all Iron Man armors thats why iam expecting a lot of delivery this year and want everyone of my IM suit to arrive at my doorstep as mint as possible.. Btw thanks for the reply ü

Call SSC and request a pack out - for 10 bucks they put the HT shipping box inside another box with some brown paper cushion.

Call SSC and request a pack out - for 10 bucks they put the HT shipping box inside another box with some brown paper cushion.

Oh cool i can live with that extra 10 bucks!! i will definitely use that option then thank you guys for replying..

Back