Hot toys MMS - Iron Man MK. 33 Silver Centurion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm pretty sure both Thors and Silver Centurion have always been a September release date on Sideshows site. I ordered them the day they were announced and I keep a spreadsheet of my orders marking when payments are due and they are scheduled to release.

I'm pretty sure both Thors and Silver Centurion have always been a September release date on Sideshows site. I ordered them the day they were announced and I keep a spreadsheet of my orders making when payments are due and they are scheduled to release.

You are correct; they were both September to begin with (I do the same thing with a spreadsheet). I'm sure if the are really coming out soon, SSC will update their site when given official word from Hot Toys.

Sideshows site is good for initial dates. But I've been told by them that they don't know when these will ship until a week to 3 weeks before they actually ship.

This picture has to be the late summer early fall releases...they haven't released all of the last photo of figures they put out over a month ago...

This picture has to be the late summer early fall releases...they haven't released all of the last photo of figures they put out over a month ago...

They have all been released. Not all in the states yet. But they have all been released.

1536717_10151997531522344_7827104918778654607_n.jpg

I'm pretty sure both Thors and Silver Centurion have always been a September release date on Sideshows site. I ordered them the day they were announced and I keep a spreadsheet of my orders marking when payments are due and they are scheduled to release.

You are correct; they were both September to begin with (I do the same thing with a spreadsheet). I'm sure if the are really coming out soon, SSC will update their site when given official word from Hot Toys.

You guys know there's a calendar on your SSC account page, right, With payment dates and all

You guys know there's a calendar on your SSC account page, right, With payment dates and all

Yes. But that doesn't do anything but show me when payments are due. My Excel spreadsheet tracks all future payments as well as past payments so I can see totals due on each date and I can see what I have coming up in the next few months on the same page. It also tracks my cost for all the hot toys figures I own.

Back