Hot toys MMS - Iron Man MK. 33 Silver Centurion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was wondering when this would go on wait list. I ordered this the day it was put up for pre order. I placed my order August 1st
I been waiting for this to go on waitlist since the first day it went up. I figured the cool helmet accessorie would of been a quick seller.

Re: Hot Toys Iron Man Mark 33

Hopefully more of the exclusive version will be "found" as I wouldn't mind having the battle damaged Mark XLII helmet. My fault for not ordering sooner though if not.

Hopefully more of the exclusive version will be "found" as I wouldn't mind having the battle damaged Mark XLII helmet. My fault for not ordering sooner though if not.
Yeah dude just jump on the waitlist, you'll get one

It's too bad the figure doesn't have more silver on the arms and legs, though they are limited to what was shown in the film. I still want this figure but there are a whole bunch of figures ahead of this one. Congratulations to everyone that's getting one, I'm jealous!

It's too bad the figure doesn't have more silver on the arms and legs, though they are limited to what was shown in the film. I still want this figure but there are a whole bunch of figures ahead of this one. Congratulations to everyone that's getting one, I'm jealous!

Yeah its Silver Centurion not Red Centurion :rotfl

Is there ever a good clean view of the back of this armor? They didn't show it in the movie, I don't think any of the promo shots of this fig has a clear view of its backside either? From the descriptions, it doesn't appear to have any air flaps in the back?!

Yeah its Silver Centurion not Red Centurion :rotfl

Interestingly enough, they modelled the color scheme of the Mark V after the Silver Centurion and that silver didn't turn out so well on that fig. It ended up more like a matte grey than chrome silver. So I'm happy with whatever "silver" HT comes up with in this one. Maybe this is a good case of less is more...

Is there ever a good clean view of the back of this armor? They didn't show it in the movie, I don't think any of the promo shots of this fig has a clear view of its backside either? From the descriptions, it doesn't appear to have any air flaps in the back?!

From Art of Iron Man 3
o9MD5mM.jpg

From the Iron Man Manual
mXaokgQ.jpg

rocbolt;6772753 From the Iron Man Manual [IMG said:
https://i.imgur.com/mXaokgQ.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks so much! So, no flaps indeed!

Too bad, none of the features mentioned in the Iron Man Manual appeared on screen...*sigh* There was no mention of the blade(s), either??

Oh well, for what its worth, this is a great suit and I'm glad I'm getting it! My first EX

------My 500th post!!!------

Interestingly enough, they modelled the color scheme of the Mark V after the Silver Centurion and that silver didn't turn out so well on that fig. It ended up more like a matte grey than chrome silver. So I'm happy with whatever "silver" HT comes up with in this one. Maybe this is a good case of less is more...

Your probably right about that, the silver on the V hurts my eyes like the gold on the XLII. Still I need the V to complete my HOA set :pray:

Tempted to jump on the waitlist for this too. My main reason for putting off buying this figure is the nonrefundable deposit. Granted I'd most likely keep the figure but on the off chance I'd decide I don't want it I'd be kind of upset to be out that $30.

Quick question, my order is just automatically convert in a couple days right? I don't need to do any actions?

Quick question, my order is just automatically convert in a couple days right? I don't need to do any actions?

Yeah that's right!
Here's your choice!
Capture.jpg
as you can see it states under [YES! I STILL WANT THIS ITEM] that ''No further action is needed''

Back