Hot toys MMS - Iron Man MK. 33 Silver Centurion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From Art of Iron Man 3
o9MD5mM.jpg

From the Iron Man Manual
mXaokgQ.jpg

Wish the head was actually shaped more like the upper illustration...seems more like the comicbook version.

Also hope the silver parts turn out good. All the promo shots seem more like a golden silver rather than a bright silver.

Wish the head was actually shaped more like the upper illustration...seems more like the comicbook version.

Also hope the silver parts turn out good. All the promo shots seem more like a golden silver rather than a bright silver.

It looks great, I guess they changed the head to match the regular movie design

I didn't know Centurion had a 'Magnetic pollarity shield' with magnet powers ! Why wasn't that in the movie? what a gross oversight. And plasma torpedos, where was this ?

I didn't know Centurion had a 'Magnetic pollarity shield' with magnet powers ! Why wasn't that in the movie? what a gross oversight. And plasma torpedos, where was this ?

yeah it makes little sense that Tony didnt use these, however from the time he puts on the suit all he does is try and save pepper, and then Killian rips out the arc reactor rendering the suit useless. Its actually one of those things that bothers me about the movie, OK sure the suits don't feature much but WHY make them all unique and special in their own way if they all act as if they are the same suit or at least the majority of them do

Dang Hot Toys is really upping their game with a bunch of early releases. Still need to decide whether I want this one or not.

Sucks I have every figure except The space pirate on order.

lol, same almost. Only getting sleeveless thor tho, not both.

How soon is "upcoming" for Mk 33? I have mine on flex and haven't gotten any notice. Is it going to be too soon to do my 3 payments and get it at release? That would stink if I had either wait until a ways after release to do my 3 payments or pay it off quicker than 3 installments.

With so much stuff, I think the foot soldiers may have to be put on hold if all of this really does come out soon.

lol, same almost. Only getting sleeveless thor tho, not both.

How soon is "upcoming" for Mk 33? I have mine on flex and haven't gotten any notice. Is it going to be too soon to do my 3 payments and get it at release? That would stink if I had either wait until a ways after release to do my 3 payments or pay it off quicker than 3 installments.

With so much stuff, I think the foot soldiers may have to be put on hold if all of this really does come out soon.

Yeah I have mine on Flex too, but I'm sure we'll get the option to pay early or keep the flex plan

i hope this figure will have the same type of articulation as the new diecast iron man figure

Re: Hot Toys Iron Man Mark 33

Don't know if i should be happy, i have PO 4 of those...but yeah :) finally, all i have is the Mechanic...

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

Last iron legion armour to be revealed and first one released. Seems fair. Will keep waiting for Heartbreaker.

Back