Hot toys MMS - Iron Man MK. 33 Silver Centurion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine arrived today and it's very nice although not without it's flaws.

Things I like apart from the paint job of course which is beautiful and flawlwss are the extendible waist, arms and legs which give the figure much more poseability than you would think give how chunky he is, if Hot Toys had done the same to the shoulders to improve the articulation there he'd be perfect.

Things I don't like are the chest and head switches for the light up features, both are behind removable panels which aer just a pain to remove ever time you want to put the lights on aswell as the chance of damaging the paint on the panels, I hope HT goes back to more accessible switches in subsiquent models.

Also of course there is the 'light up base' which doesn't light up, a real cheapskate move although I have already made plans to instal a 'perminatly on' light up feature to the base, so maybe in the end if it kept the price down while still alowing for a DIY option I guess I can live with it.

All things considered I am very happy with my purchase :)

Mine arrived today and it's very nice although not without it's flaws.

Things I like apart from the paint job of course which is beautiful and flawlwss are the extendible waist, arms and legs which give the figure much more poseability than you would think give how chunky he is, if Hot Toys had done the same to the shoulders to improve the articulation there he'd be perfect.

Things I don't like are the chest and head switches for the light up features, both are behind removable panels which aer just a pain to remove ever time you want to put the lights on aswell as the chance of damaging the paint on the panels, I hope HT goes back to more accessible switches in subsiquent models.

Also of course there is the 'light up base' which doesn't light up, a real cheapskate move although I have already made plans to instal a 'perminatly on' light up feature to the base, so maybe in the end if it kept the price down while still alowing for a DIY option I guess I can live with it.

All things considered I am very happy with my purchase :)

:woo :woo

Tomorrow is my last flex on this guy. I wonder if they ship that day or will it be like Saturday or Monday? Probably not Saturday, so I'm guess Monday, so I figure with any luck I could get it a week from now.

Tomorrow is my last flex on this guy. I wonder if they ship that day or will it be like Saturday or Monday? Probably not Saturday, so I'm guess Monday, so I figure with any luck I could get it a week from now.

My last flex is tomorrow on this one as well. I am hoping it ships tomorrow!

My last flex is tomorrow on this one as well. I am hoping it ships tomorrow!

They're pretty good with shipping figs right after last payments. At least with me. When they told me about the delay with the silver centurion, I changed my order to an exclusive, paid on a Friday and it shipped a few hours later. Got my fig by Thursday and I'm on the east coast

The base doesn't light up??? He is a regular release...the TF repaints don't have lights but the regular ones have lights...

Final flex tomorrow for me too. They shipped my MK 42 today, would of proffered they shipped it with MK 33 tomorrow to save on shipping :dunno But finally I am done with the Iron Man armors for now till the die cast MK III

Nope. They took an amazing cheap and strange shortcut by taking the battery terminals out.

edBQBeJ.gif

This is a pretty cool suit I think, I like the blades that extend out from the arms..., it reminds me of something else but as yet I haven't been able to place it. Anyway, it was another easy preorder for me, just wish it's been diecast..., then it would've been perfect. :)

Still not charged yet for last payment for this. Was hoping they'd charge early in the day so that maybe they'd ship it today as well but that's not happening. Likes I gotta wait 2 weeks probably.

My last payment was today an it shipped today too!!! Will have the MK 42 on Monday an SC on Tuesday. :yess:
I am done with the Iron Man armors till Mk III next year.

Back