Hot toys MMS - Iron Man MK. 33 Silver Centurion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine will be here Thursday but there won't be anyone here to sign for it :( If I have to go pick it up, hopefully it will be someplace close to the house.

Mine will be here Thursday but there won't be anyone here to sign for it :( If I have to go pick it up, hopefully it will be someplace close to the house.

Assuming they ship to you via UPS, you can sign up for MY UPS (for free) and it will update you when stuff is being shipped to you via whatever method works for you... but the most interesting feature for me is the ability to authorize shipment release from the required signature. So far I've been able to do it for 4 or 5 shipments from SSC... just be aware that it's at your own risk.

Assuming they ship to you via UPS, you can sign up for MY UPS (for free) and it will update you when stuff is being shipped to you via whatever method works for you... but the most interesting feature for me is the ability to authorize shipment release from the required signature. So far I've been able to do it for 4 or 5 shipments from SSC... just be aware that it's at your own risk.

That's interesting. Since the item is already in transit, if I were to sign up now, do you think I would still be able to wave the signature requirement?

That's interesting. Since the item is already in transit, if I were to sign up now, do you think I would still be able to wave the signature requirement?

Yes, I did it the same day before. But it was in the very early morning (before 4am) and the delivery was close to 6pm. You can't access info from incoming packages to authorize shipment release until the package has already been shipped and tracked by the site/UPS anyway...

And I'm not sure if there is a time during it's actual "out for delivery" route that it won't apply in time, but you'd have to ask them. You have a few days, so I'm sure it would apply by then.

I haven't had any problems yet, but obviously keep in mind that if you release the package from the signature and it's not at your place when you get home after UPS declares it "Delivered" then UPS or SSC is not responsibility, it's all on you. Just covering my ass, I don't want you or anyone else coming back on here later in the week telling me someone stole your package. I live in a quiet neighborhood so I'm not worried about that, but If I were to live in an urban/sketchy area, there is no chance I would so this.

Last edited:
Might as well, and you will receive rewards points. I had pre-ordered the regular version with SS and used the COMICCON $20 coupon. I could've went on the waitlist at the time, but can't use coupon on waitlisted items and don't really need the exclusive because all it is a flaming head for display. Then I heard the exclusive came available again. So I thought what the heck, I called up SS and had them put the exclusive version in since it's the same product, and the coupon still applied.
What you should have done was cancelled BBTS and ordered the exclusive with the August HEAT coupon at SS.

Thanks! I canceled my pre-order with BBTS and picked up the SS exclusive last week. It should be arriving soon. Looking forward to it as I also had the Python armor shipped. Still enjoying the Mark XLII, so hopefully, this won't put me on Iron Man overload. This definitely makes up for August. Silver Centurion armor has been one of my favorites since the late eighties.

Looks like my retailer won't be sending this out to me till November currently, I fully expect the date to change to December though to be honest, nothing ever turns up as scheduled I've found. lol ;)

Re: Hot Toys Iron Man Mark 33

I was weak minded. Friend gave me an offer I couldn't refuse. Getting him by next week. ****. $215. Good price?

Sweeet. I'll probably use the money I saved from the price to send it in for repaint. More silver on the thighs and arms maybe.
:D

Sweeet. I'll probably use the money I saved from the price to send it in for repaint. More silver on the thighs and arms maybe.
:D

Well if you do customise it, it'd be great to see a picture or 2 when it's done. :)

Depends on how I see it in hand. I like Blue Steel's color coordination. But not sure if it'll translate well into Silver Centurion. Anyone can photoshop it? Haha

Reuters posted a pic in the Blue Steel thread.

bluesteel.jpg

what could blue steel come with though to justify it? It cant have a tony head since its a drone, don't know if it would still have blades, or a bd chest. And would it cost more or less than the SC? Knowing HT they will not charge less than they probably should :dunno

Back