Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Mark XXI-MIDAS - Link for waitlist in opening post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just had a chance to skim this thread...LOL...love all the haters throughout the thread...

I absolutely love the dual toned gold on this guy...HE WILL LOOK SAAAAWEEEEEET next to my Mark II...I think they will be a team :hi5:

My order says Shipping Soon so hopefully I'll have this guy by the end of next week! :impatient:

WTF!!???!!!
I thought you got it with the double agent bit.
Sorry bro, still great shot of mini Coulson w/ B.W.

Nope, unfortunately that went to someone else. I was the first to win a calendar. All of the good stuff is chosen at random. I think the calendars she is picking and choosing who will get them.

I asked that it be sent to my son. He'll really get a kick out of it.

Mine has been shipped :yess:Although tracking has not been updated i dont know when it will get here.

i just got mine, and i seriously thought i wasnt going to like it as much. it loks so damn cool :panic:

I was thinking of doing something like that for christmas! :lol

Now if it was his GOLDEN birthday, that would be just too much. But that would mean that he's awfully young to be buying Hot Toys figures.

tumblr_mw7f1s3Q3V1qf9ento6_500.gif

Shipping notice, looks like I get to wait until next Wednesday. Anyone know if through ups I can change the shipping address.

Back