Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Mark XXI-MIDAS - Link for waitlist in opening post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dangit. Left the keys to the Midas out, and my Son took it for a spin.

1471837_10152861542039460_599230911_n.jpg

I'm seeing some early results of this being made available my SSC on eBay. There are some new listings at more "reasonable" prices. As expected this will have an effect on the really high prices Midas was fetching, at least temporarily. We'll see what happens down the road. If I had two of these and was looking to sell one, I think I'd hold off for a bit.

I'm seeing some early results of this being made available my SSC on eBay. There are some new listings at more "reasonable" prices. As expected this will have an effect on the really high prices Midas was fetching, at least temporarily. We'll see what happens down the road. If I had two of these and was looking to sell one, I think I'd hold off for a bit.

I'm happy enough knowing I'll be able to get my money back out of it after enjoying it for awhile. If it turns a profit, all the better.

processing time and shipping time are two different things. once it leaves SS its not their UPS shipping. they ship UPS ground. its entirely in UPS' hands.

It's their choice to use UPS. SO yes it is in their hands.
They say they use it to "verify delivery because they have a limited amount of items", but you can do that with priority mail, which is cheaper and faster.

UPS ground is the same as USPS standard, and actually we are overpaying for that.

Got the email from James at SSC this morning that he received my 3rd credit card verification form this morning and just got out of chat with Elisse at SSC and should have my shipping info tonight or Monday!

Got the email from James at SSC this morning that he received my 3rd credit card verification form this morning and just got out of chat with Elisse at SSC and should have my shipping info tonight or Monday!

They used to(Or possibly still) have a lady there called Dawn. Totally inflexible and she always made me fill out several forms, pointing out errors i had made and so i had to do them again.
Even though there were times she would tell me to make a change and then(Three forms down the line), tell me the first change she told me about was wrong.
I was really glad when she was replaced with James, lol.

They used to(Or possibly still) have a lady there called Dawn. Totally inflexible and she always made me fill out several forms, pointing out errors i had made and so i had to do them again.
Even though there were times she would tell me to make a change and then(Three forms down the line), tell me the first change she told me about was wrong.
I was really glad when she was replaced with James, lol.

That doesn't should pleasant....at all. So far with only being in the hobby for a year, everyone I've worked with at SSC between their online chat, phone support, and Susan on twitter they've all been great!

I was lucky enough to win one of these bad boys, but I have no idea if it has shipped or not. I don't want to be a nag, and seem ungrateful.:dunno

If anyone is keen on selling their midas, help me out in getting one and is willing to ship out of the states, please pm me.

I had a verification form and replied it back to the email address the request came from, but I've not heard anything else from them., hope it ok, will be devils tatted if it gets cancelled because of the arcane system they use to verify the cards !!!!

Just logged in to check mine. Never got an email but :

Item Shipping Soon.

Guess they charged me already.

Back