Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Mark XXI-MIDAS - Link for waitlist in opening post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Mark XXI-MIDAS BUY NOW - Link on page 257

Just looked, thanks for the heads-up! Has anyone bought something from there that was Sub-grade? thanks..

Substandard just means there some box damage/dings. Figure is in perfect shape, but the shipper and/or the Monger box might have damage to it.

My three favourites of everything released or previewed. Can't wait to display Iron Monger and Whiplash Mark II together.

I have. Basically the packaging was a little dinged or scuffed here and there but the figure itself was mint.

Can't wait to display Monger with Igor!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How did you get yours to ship so soon ?

They had said all along that it was going to ship two days after it went up. Since I only live about 180 miles from SSC, UPS will deliver it the next day even though they send it UPS ground.

I actually use UPS' "My Choice" system. So I'll get an email & Facebook notification Wed afternoon after SSC puts it in the system. Then I'll go to the UPS website and tell them to hold it at the depot 10 min from my house. I'll be able to drive over there and sign for it around 9:30am.

Beats stalking the UPS guy all day.

My three favourites of everything released or previewed. Can't wait to display Iron Monger and Whiplash Mark II together.

I have. Basically the packaging was a little dinged or scuffed here and there but the figure itself was mint.

Thank you!

Does anyone remember if the Mark VI Avengers promo sold out quickly? I had an easy time purchasing it , but look at the value now.

Look guys, we don't know how many they have sold. What's rare? 800? Is 1500 rare? Is 3000? Sure, we know a bunch of us here and on twitter bought one or two, but that could still be like 500 units sold. Or it could be 2000. We just don't know. There could just be 20 units waiting to be bought in the next few hours. There could be 1000 of them left. I think it's nothing but a wild guess to say it isn't so rare or limited as we thought. All we know is that the initial influx of people wanting one wasn't enough to make it sell out. Without knowing the number of people who wanted and ordered one, it is impossible to say whether that is a result of low demand or high supply.

Lol cophoto, wendsday is the 4th! Lol. My flight being delayed has been screwing with me

Ordered it, gold looks too cool to pass up.

Trying not to order a bunch more Iron Man pieces, but this will look amazing on its own. Maybe for my office or something.

I just ordered it. I used some of my reward points for it. It is the first time using reward points. I paid $269.99 with reward points and left $30 to be paid via credit card. I hope they only declare $30 as the product price. That way Brazilian Customs charge me only over $30.
Has any international customer ever tried this before?

I just ordered it. I used some of my reward points for it. It is the first time using reward points. I paid $269.99 with reward points and left $30 to be paid via credit card. I hope they only declare $30 as the product price. That way Brazilian Customs charge me only over $30.

They charge the original price of what the product retails for, not the price you paid. It could be different in Brazil though.

If Midas is like the BD Mark VII it will have a "Less than xx remain" on the page when it starts to sell out for pre-orders. I believe the BD VII started from 99 if I recall correctly.

No they will charge full retail price, it covers insurance and they won't mark it down for customs

No chance!! They'll declare the full price of the product regardless of what you paid for it

You can't risk it like that when you send stuff to Brazil. It sucks, I know.

I love going to Brazil and see my friends. I just hate sending things there. Customs are a JOKE.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just ordered with my 210 dollars I had from the reward points:yess:

I think Monger looks a little derpy to be honest :D

I think the new Whiplash blows it away.

No way Iron monger is awesome looking. Whiplash Mark II does look badass.

I just ordered with my 210 dollars I had from the reward points:yess:

:lol has anyone paid retail price for this?

Wouldn't surprise me if Sideshow don't try and pull some kind of stunt where they refund peoples points and make everyone pay the full $300 :dunno

Back