Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Mark XXI-MIDAS - Link for waitlist in opening post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Mark XXI-MIDAS

I must have a good Mark 7 because he stays in hard 24/7.

Also, will be able to flex this?

I wouldn't be surprised if flexpay isn't offered for this figure since it's going to be in stock. That's how it was for the Mark VI Promo Edition.

But I guess we'll find out tomorrow!:hi5:

I've been hoarding points for almost 4 years. I think I'll finally use them on Midas. Getting him for free will make him that much sweeter.

I've been hoarding points for almost 4 years. I think I'll finally use them on Midas. Getting him for free will make him that much sweeter.

dang how many products have you bought from sideshow? I'm not even remotely close to that sum ahahaha

man i hope i can reach that much! being an unemployed student sucks haha

I started collecting in the summer of 2012 and I have $111 of points now and a few more pending. As soon as I can get a Hot Toys completely by points I will use it.

Yep. Although it's likely Midas, it can be Mark 20 a.k.a Python too!

mal-what.gif

you just gave HT ideas to milk us next year, without investing in new parts and molds :panic:

you just gave HT ideas to milk us next year, without investing in new parts and molds :panic:
:lol Autumn Exclusive! :thud:

However, I think Python has a different helmet sculpt akin to Mk 42. Also, I'm pretty sure Blue Steel, Tank, Piston, Peacemaker and Disco will be the ones lined up for milking :nana:

Hey, they can always do a Iron Man 6 year anniversary exclusive for next year.

Wow, has it really been 5 and half years since Iron man first came out? We are getting old.

I wouldn't be surprised if flexpay isn't offered for this figure since it's going to be in stock. That's how it was for the Mark VI Promo Edition.

But I guess we'll find out tomorrow!:hi5:

It won't be in-stock for the first few days. They are having a small PO window and I've been able to flex in-stock items before so who knows. I don't know if people could on BD Mark 7, but that had a longer PO window.

Back